Our client needs the below position
Serve as the key contact for guidance, support, and expertise on operations processes and tools, helping teams to execute business processes more efficiently. Based on acknowledged expertise, provide input to the improvement, implementation and maintenance of operational processes and tools. The Operations Sales Process Specialist provides guidance and support to, and helps coordinate activities of, Operations Sales Process Senior Analyst and Analysts. May span more than one organizational entity.
Opportunity Management (OM)
- Provide process and tool support for one or more of the following
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Develop/deliver training and communications to client teams, entity leadership and/or internal operations teams.
- Analyze, maintain and ensure accuracy of data within the operations systems according to established guidelines and as needed for system changes.
- Manage meeting preparation and follow-up, advising executives on required content and presentation.
- Volunteer process knowledge and expertise during meetings.
- Prepare, analyze, and interpret management reports.
- Design and implement new/modified processes.
- Identify process issues and analyze trends to implement improvements/solutions.
- Process security requests in line with responsibility and in accordance with data security policies.
- Address customer requests. Escalate as appropriate.
- Help roll-out process and/or tool changes across one or more organizational entities.
- Interpret policies, apply them to real life business situations and provide advice.
- Help represent organizational entity point of view in meetings and communications.
- Supervise or co-ordinate the activities of other Operations Sales Process Senior Analyst or Analysts.
EducationRelevant studies/qualifications (business/executive administrative) preferred.
Work ExperienceTypically has minimum of 3+ years of experience.
Work RequirementsMay be required to occasionally travel domestically or internationally
May be required to occasionally work from home
May be required to occasionally attend out of normal working hours conference calls
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Accuracy and attention to details; prioritizes and plans work activities
Analytical skills; collects, researches and interprets data
Highly proficient as end user of related operations tools and systems
Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, IE, Outlook)
Understanding of Quality Management processes and policies
Thorough understanding of sales processes and policies
Understanding of basic finance concepts
Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
Good facilitation and team-building skills
Program management skills
If you want to apply for this position, please send your chinese&english CV in word errorformat to ma****@******-****.*** thanks.
592招聘网 - 18个月前