TJU: Registered Nurse
Job Number: TJU-N-00008
Contact Email: UFH-Recruiting@ufh.com.cn
Job Type: Nursing
Skills and Requirements:
- Adequate nursing knowledge and skills based on clinical needs
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Adequate communication skills in English and Chinese
- Good team work player
- College degree above major in nurising
- Updated Chinese registered nurse licensure
- Minimum of 3 years clinical nursing experience required.
- Candidates with overseas nursing experience or experience working in a joint venture facility will have priority
Provides total patient care in accordance to the physician’s orders and individual patient needs in conformance with standards of nursing practice.
Observes and documents pertinent information that reflects the patient’s clinical condition, with respect to the entire human being.
Reports the same to oncoming nurses, charge nurses and physicians.
Maintains accurate and complex records of nursing observations and care.
Performs or supervises treatment and administers medications as required.
Counts narcotics in accordance to the institution’s policies and procedures.
Conducts team conferences and assumes responsibility for keeping plans, implementation and evaluations of nursing care current.
Actively participates in, patient and/or family teaching, appropriately documents activity and response to instructions.
Cooperates in maintaining a high level of order, safety and strict control over narcotics and other dangerous drugs.
Institutes emergency procedures in the absence of a physician to offset life threatening situations; maintains the defined institution’s policies and procedures.
Keeps abreast of current nursing trends and continuing education opportunities.
Position: Registered Nurse
智联招聘 - 17个月前