PCH’s target is to become No 1 MNC-OTC-company by 2015. Such ambitious target requires both organic and in-organic growth projects to achieve. OP department will focus both internal and external opportunities via acquisition, license-in, other partnership programs as well as internal product development programs to achieve such target.
At this highest level, this position holder will be responsible for identify these internal and external opportunities and ensure that such opportunities can be executed under the current regulatory environment in China. Moreover, it is important to develop plan and monitoring the process for delivery the end result. Align these opportunities into our 5- year plan strategy and other long term planning initiatives to PCH leader, Identify strategic partners to facilitate the new product launch plan internally and externally. The individual will work closely sales & marketing personnel, medical and regulatory department and Government affairs department to ensure any BD projects are fully in compliance with our industry boundaries.
Key Result Areas and Job Activities/Tasks
1.Evaluate Opportunities for Business Expansion – Through top notch analytical skills, assess opportunities for business value with a focus on financial value, risks, synergy with core business, etc. Develop detailed business cases for opportunities.
2.Executing on Opportunities – Develop actual execution plan through co-ordination with other stakeholders
3.Identify areas of improving Operational Efficiency in the current business models
- Postgraduate or MBA qualifications in Strategy, Finance, Marketing or similar
- At least 3-5 years experience in Business Development, Consulting or Senior Marketing position
- Deep understanding on Pharma/OTC industry
- Good Connection with OTC BD circle
- Good general knowledge on OTC product regulations
- Innovation – think out of the box and good at bring new ideas to the OTC market
- Strategic Agility – broad knowledge & perspective; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihood;
- Analytical Skill – good at data analysis and able to identify issues and opportunities through data
- Communication Skill – strong cross functional influencer; able to press others for actions, able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at HQ level
- Negotiation Skill – have the ability and skill set to deal with tough and long lasting negotiation with targets
- Project Management Skill – ability to manage the complexity of any projects that involves many different stakeholders both from local and HQ
- Presentation – Excellent in articulate the flow of the rationale in ppt format
- Regulatory/Government Policy – have good knowledge of the Government policy from a big picture perspective
Excellent in both Chinese and English in oral and writing
Pfizer Inc - 17个月前
Pfizer pfabricates pfarmaceuticals pfor quite a pfew inpfirmities. The company is the world's largest research-based pharmaceuticals...