Summary of Responsibilities:|
Carry hospital polices; provide quality of nursing care to all patients. Assist higher level staff nurse and medical staff in coordinating patient care and practice under higher-level nurse supervision.
Head nurses, assistant head nurse and higher-level nurse.
Nursing Administration and head nurse in each unit
- Minimal Education Requirement – 3 years nursing school graduated.
- Minimum Experience Requirement - 5 years working experience in nursing
- Certificate or Licensing Needed – Registered nurse in China
Knowledge: Related Nursing Knowledge
- Able to provide nursing care to patients in the assigned unit independently
- Demonstrates excellent nursing skills in specialty area
- Basic English level proficiency
- Same as level I nurse.
- Professionalism and positive attitude.
- Independently carry out various nursing interventions, assigned treatment and diagnosis to patients except for medication under supervision of a higher-lever nursing staff or head nurse.
- Assists with the routine personal care and treatment of patients.
- Monitors and records patient’s vital signs.
- Administers medications with supervision of a level III nursing staff or head nurse
- Escort patient.
- Assists head nurse in requisition and inventory of medical supplies.
- Maintains cleanliness of medical equipment used in direct patient care.
- Orients patients to the ward upon admission.
- Document patient care rendered after conferring with higher-lever nurse.
- Cooperate with medical staff involved on duty.
- Attend scheduled training and continuing education sessions.
- Update professional knowledge to meet hospital needs
- Works well with nursing and medical team
丁香人才网 - 16个月前