As the diversified pathways program manager operating under the global GSI/SI and cloud initiatives, you will be responsible for helping to create and execute globally created, regionally implemented programs. Work with each of the District Managers and Channel Managers within Greater China to implement program elements in order to ensure their success. To work within defined systems to measure and track diversified pathway initiatives. Working with APAC channel teams to help define program elements and provide feedback to APAC resources. Job Requirements Essential Functions:
The essential responsibilities of the Diversified Pathways BDM8 are to work with the Greater China team to liaise regional requirements against globally and APAC created programs to support the NetApp GSI/SI and Cloud initiatives. It will be the responsibility of this position to implement global and APAC programs directly with assigned global partners, regional partners and local partners to capture sales opportunities and to meet or exceed revenue goals. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Participate in the creation of a regional GSI/SI program to be executed in Greater China
- Advocate Greater China regional program needs and communicate those to APAC program office
- Measure diversified pathway activity and provide regular reporting to Greater China and APAC management
- Track and monitor activity with the GSI / RSI
- Work with worldwide resources to ensure compliance within the cloud service program
Responsibility and Interaction:
- Knowledge of program requirements that are required in order to impact consistency and revenue growth in the Greater China region via the GSI/SI and Cloud service provider communities
- Ability to work in a APAC team while effectively supporting the Greater China region
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer, business and negotiation skills
- A strong understanding of the sales process.
- High energy with the capability to multi-task in a dynamic, rapidly growing organization.
- A thorough understanding of go-to-market strategies including account segmentation, products, marketing strategies, etc.
o Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, this individual uses their skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles, and to achieve program function goals in creative and effective ways.
o Is responsible for a regional install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
o This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, and employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
o Works within a global and geo organization in order to accomplish the establishment of a geography successful program while performing short term revenue based activities supporting opportunities
o May successfully coordinate significant projects or initiatives across functional groups.
o The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects with significant interdependencies. Education and Experience • More than 8 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor Degree in Business with vendor tech industry experience (or related field is required).
- Understands and knows current tools to help implement and execute on program elements
- Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
- Knowledge of sales operations and sales support organizations
- Knowledge of multinational companies and functional organizations that support them Posting Category Sales Full time / Part time Full-time Posting Location CHINA - Beijing Requisition Number 20209BR
NetApp - 17个月前
Careers at NetApp
At NetApp, your expertise is what drives our growing success
NetApp is the ideal place to give your career a boost....