Ascensia Diabetes Care点评

正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
some managers are great, some are horrifying
Other (离职员工) –  Parsippany, NJ2017年11月20日
If you have a great manager and do barely satisfactory work, you'll be fine. If you do outstanding work but have a terrible manager, the quality and quantity of your work will matter not at all.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
Grat Place to work
Payroll Consultant (离职员工) –  Parsippany, NJ2017年10月11日
Really a great place to work, everyone should want to work there. I would like to work there on a permanent basis.maybe one day I will get a permanent job there,
fun
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
overview
National Account Manager (离职员工) –  Toronto2017年9月26日
work life balance, entrepreneurial mind set, team environment, role involved travel to western provinces, competitive sales targets, creativity, product launches
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
New Company-
N/A (在职员工) –  N/A2017年7月11日
New company, a lot of room for opportunity and growth. A lot of application launching,, love the people I work with. Never a dull moment. Always a new challenge.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3报告
工作文化
Probably the best place I have ever worked
Senior Process Controls Technology Engineer (在职员工) –  Mishawaka, IN2017年6月28日
Besides Rockwell Automation, when you walk down the halls of the dual company facility, and you meet someone coming, there is always a good morning and a smile.
There is a wonderful, Honest, culture here, too bad that this plant is closing,
Cafteria - Culture
缺点
other than union people gaming the system, none
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 4报告
工作文化
Was great while it lasted.
Mechanic (在职员工) –  Mishawaka, IN2017年5月12日
Great job, good people. Too bad the product met it's end of life. Was around for many many years, and provided a good living for a lot of folks. We will miss it.
优点
Cafeteria, GREAT benefits, insurance, bonuses, clean.
缺点
Product met end of life, but that's not the company's fault.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5报告
工作文化
Excellent place to work with strong focus on future outlook
Brand Manager (在职员工) –  Toronto, ON2017年5月2日
Great people, great work culture, career progression opportunities, forward thinking. Allow employees the opportunity to bring new innovative solutions forward,
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 4报告
A lot to learn
NET and SQL Programming Intern (离职员工) –  New York, NY2017年2月13日
I have learnt a lot of things from Ascensia along with my work. As I have worked as a software intern, I had an opportunity to step into other teams like testing, Designing and Documentation.

I like the environment because they are easily approachable and very supportive.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 2报告
Review Ascensia
Global Digital Marketing Manager (在职员工) –  Parsippany, NJ2017年1月23日
Great company, plenty of good people here to learn from. Leadership is strong with plenty of experience. There is ample room for advancement if that is what you are looking for.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 13报告
工作文化
Great Company with a clear purpose
System Engineering Intern (在职员工) –  Tarrytown, NY2016年12月5日
The company is really focused on being a top diabetes care company. Managers are supportive and the purpose is clear. Co-workers are fantastic and it is a fun environment to work in.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 8 1报告
Fast-paced, team environment
Sr. Manager (在职员工) –  Mississauga, ON2016年10月3日
I joined Ascensia Canada as the team was focused and passionate about Diabetes and improving the lives of Canadian patients living with diabetes.

I found that not only is the team collaborative, they are fun to work with both in the office and in the field.

No challenge is to big or small and everyone pitches in to find a way to make it happen everyday. Co-workers live the values of focusing on the customer, being respectful, striving for excellence and being forward thinking.

Management leads by example and doesn't ask you to do something they wouldn't do themselves.

Great company to work for!
优点
Group that works and laughs together
这篇点评对您有用吗? 17 8报告
工作文化
Progressive & collaborative company with solid support to achieve goals
Senior Manager, Human Resources (在职员工) –  Parsippany, NJ2016年9月30日
I joined this mature start-up (carved out of Bayer) on the day it opened its doors back in January 2016 and have had no reason to ever look back! Solid and supportive leadership with a collaborative team environment that is focused on providing innovative solutions to those living with diabetes. If you have a work ethic that includes the ability to both think and act strategically as well as tactically and are flexible and adaptable to change, you will find a good fit here.
优点
who you work for and with, high aspirations with the means to achieve them
none so far
这篇点评对您有用吗? 14 11报告
More Jobs Cut backs & Layoff Due to No work
Assembler Production (在职员工) –  Mishawka2016年9月17日
They are planning to down size staff due to lack of Bayer stuff that no longer order out & some or more of our staff has to leave or give there job skills to the Marchioness staff only. There"s going even more staff cut backs due to lack of work needed at there.Even some stuff took a lesser Pay cut do other Job at there
Due to push for Contour Kit to replace Bayer stuff.
Work for Union shop
Job Loss / lack of orders that needed
这篇点评对您有用吗? 9 14报告
Dynamic Company with Great People
Project Lead (在职员工) –  Parsippany NJ2016年9月9日
Ascensia Diabetes Care is a dynamic organization with highly skilled professionals that are passionate about the work they do and the patients they work for. I find the corporate culture to be collaborative, energetic, and driven to continually improve the lives of patients. The people are friendly and supportive of each other as successes are shared events. Great place to work- great company to work for.
Collaborative, Driven, Energetic, Friendly