Bosch点评

已找到符合搜索的11条评价
工作文化
Productive work environment with encouraging coworkers
Marketing&Sales Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, china2017年9月22日
Everyone was motivated to work and do team building lunch and activities to build teamwork. I could always ask my boss or coworkers for help whenever I needed help and they were more than willing to help.
优点
Strong teamwork, good work environment
缺点
Paid meals
open atmosphere for emplyees
Accounting Supervisor (离职员工) –  China2017年3月19日
good place with good culture and regulations ,all are well with high standard SOPs ,people can work there and improve fast with own self learning. The rigorous working style from German is well appreciated.
Free lunch and apartment
工作文化
Professional and pleasant environment conducive to productivity
Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年6月14日
A typical day involved going into the office, exchanging pleasantries, and getting right down to business. It is a very professional environment where the expectation is to focus on the work assigned. I learned that an engineering job doesn't always equate to building and designing things; sometimes work of another kind, like writing reports or researching technologies, is also expected. Management was pleasant and left me a good deal of room to approach the assignment in my own manner. The other interns were either friendly or mostly kept to their own business. The hardest part of the job was probably writing the reports. The most enjoyable part of the job was the cafeteria; excellent food.
工作文化
Creative working environment with highly competent and cooperative co-workers
Organizational Development Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年8月13日
Working environment is very creative and comfortable. My co-workers are competent with good team spirit. We can always have good discussions and inspire each other. My job was a high pressure one since most of the time I was facilitating the management groups. But the challenge does not only bring stress, also lots of learning and improvement of my competence.
Best international company
Marketing Communication Specialist (离职员工) –  北京市, C222014年12月12日
I am proud of myself can be a Boscher in the past. and I learn a lot
工作文化
Motivative and high efficiency colleague
Marketing Analyst (Intern) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年9月9日
Great place to learn. Colleagues pay attention on details and the timetable is clear.
工作文化
Excellent colleagues and perfect dining hall
Intern of Project Manager, Logistics (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年3月23日
Communication with the managers from different BOSCH plants is interesting.

Department weekly sharing has taught me a lot about the whole supply chain concept, including the warehouse, value stream, and customs, etc.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 4报告
工作文化
good
China logistics center Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年2月18日
start learning Germany in the morning. work load is intense. mentor is generally nice but very serious.
工作文化
Very stable and steady company
Market development and regional sales coordinator (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年11月16日
Management is pretty conservative. But generally there are good culture and stable working environment over there. I worked in the headquarter before and I liked the nice surroundings. I like the tasks and people I worked with.
very professional company
这篇点评对您有用吗? 8 2报告
Shanghai
Product manager fuer Gasoline system (离职员工) –  Shanghai2013年1月7日
sehr viel Geschaeftsreise zwischen Lieferanten, kunden und service
viel gelernt von Bosch, zB: sehr gut powerpoint und persentation erfahren; gut Verhandlungs in englisch erfahrung, wegen sehr oft Besprechung; telecon zwischen Deutschland; USA und China
Belastbarkeit. am schwierigsten von den Job war Zeitunterschied, dh 7stunde difference zwisch bosch deutschland und China, einiger Entscheiden muss man lang lang darauf zu warten. Bosch 100 Jahre in China Jubilaeum und 150Jahren Jubilaeum weltweit feiern waren am besten gefaellt
pur bosch karriere hintergrund