Hilton点评

已找到符合搜索的7条评价
工作文化
Productive and fun work place
Operator (离职员工) –  北京市 Beijing2016年2月1日
Productive: answer around 240 phone calls per shift and solve problems for 502 rooms. I like Hilton's culture and I am proud to be one of the team members.
优点
Free food every day
缺点
Change 3 shift in one week
management
Reservations Sales (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年7月31日
when i worked with hilton team.i felt i came a right company, i got lots of training .and more enjoy to service our customers.
Hilton Beijing
Intern (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年1月13日
Interning at the Beijing Hilton Hotel not only has given me knowledge in the hotel industry, but how to interact with people. Beijing Hilton is an upscale worldwide-recognized hotel and resort. With the expertness of the employees, I was able to grasp the concept of working here. Everyday I learned something new working from 8 AM to 6 PM. During the first few weeks, I worked in the front desk, concierge and lobby. I interacted with customers/guests. I gained confidence in speaking with guests and improving my Mandarin. I was able to review front desk logbooks and daily events. The technology used mainly in front desk and lobbies are computers and fax machines. I was able to confirm any out of order or out of service room statuses with the appropriate department. I also had to print the room status discrepancy report and follow up on all room discrepancies.
Reflection on the work
Reservation Agent (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2014年4月7日
I came to the office and follow the task list to start the work. First, I download and print some reports online, and then update the reports which revenue manager and other bosses need. Second, I check the reservations made yesterday. Third, I follow the revenue manager's instruction to adjust the room rate. Fourth, I check the next day reservations. Those are the typical work content in a day.

I've learned a lot on the Hilton University, which is E-learning. It contains all of the information about the hotel including the computer system, working skills especially when facing a guest and the culture of the Hilton Group. After I finished one course, I can get a certificate.

The management in Hilton Group is clear organized and divided into different level. This kind of management precisely distributes the work load and responsibility to different level of employees.

The most related department with reservation is the sales department. Sales manager will pass the booking work to the reservation department, and when they got the urgent booking from guests, they would immediately contact us to help them manage it.

Then most hardest part of the work maybe handle the complaints. In addition, the reservation is highly related with the room rate which is sensitive.

The most enjoyable part of the job maybe even there must be some sensitive complaints or a lot of reservation to double check. But it made me full of sense of achievement when successfully handling them.
Great experience
Sales Coordinator (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2012年9月2日
Work duties:
• Assist Hilton’s sales managers’ daily work
• Responsible for making proposals, contracts and other documents according to particular specifications
• Responsible for tracing the current state of contract processing
• Responsible for dealing with customers’ queries through phone calls or via email
• Responsible for running daily operational statistics report for sales department
• Responsible for retrieving and making monthly sales report for Director of Sales
优点
can learn a lot of things
缺点
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Professional
INTERNSHIP (离职员工) –  北京市, C222012年4月8日
As one of the best hotel group, the management of Hilton is professional. However, working here is stressful.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告