Johnson & Johnson点评

已找到符合搜索的8条评价
工作文化
met my bosses who are super supportive and encourage young people to try new ideas.
assistant manager level (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2016年5月17日
The most enjoyable part of my work is I can always meet great people. I coworker with cross-functional team in one product launching project. I took initiative to be in charge of the digital marketing part, so I need to bring everyone on board, including many holding higher positions than me. But our team turned out to be very collaborative and willing to share.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
well systematic company driven by strong brands
Brand Manager (在职员工) –  上海市, C232015年6月19日
JnJ is a well established international company with long history in China market (over 20yrs), the business in China or world-wide is steady and strong; the company culture is encouraging transparency and innovation; the salary and allowance is relatively higher than market average.
工作文化
a productive and fun place to work
Project Engineer (离职员工) –  Shanghai2015年6月18日
great system provides good opportunities to learn and share. managers are happy to share, and not that pushing. good working environment. the company does cares about their employees.
nice caring company
National Key Account Manager (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年8月27日
good company to work for. Good training and career development.
Impressive mission that motivates all the employees to follow
A great place
Scientist (离职员工) –  上海市, C232013年12月15日
Great management team and great culture.

It is a very nice company with great culture and management team. You can have work-life balance and good relationship with group members.
优点
Free lunch, good people
这篇点评对您有用吗? 13 8报告
工作文化
Productive and fun working place
Sales admin intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai,China2013年7月1日
daily work consisted of the staff entry and recruitment formalities; application of the new distributors; reimbursement of expenses; preparation of the bidding materials; air-ticket booking and so on
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Caring place for all people who want to do healthcare
Assistant Brand Manager(Management Trainee) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232012年11月1日
In JNJ, caring and credo are always the guidance to do business. You will naturally have a sense of responsibility when you know what you do will influence people's life.

查看更多Johnson & Johnson评论