Marriott International, Inc.点评

已找到符合搜索的44条评价
Easying going
Reservation Sales Associate (离职员工) –  Guangzhou China2017年11月16日
Good company, has it's standard.
Good work relationship, nice leaders and colleagues.
Sometimes need to work under pressure.
Well managed, comprehensive training and salary structure.
positive attitude to work
Room attendant (离职员工) –  beijing2017年10月18日
excellent experience with regard to the 4-5 star hotel service, very good time management and never late to work. I have been exciting work this company, it make me learn how to communicate with customers and serving them.
well, working at Le Meridien is very good and fun
Internship (离职员工) –  china2017年8月4日
Le Meridein is come under starwood hotels, it is also a Marriott brand, in this brand almost 30 different types of hotel with their large number all over the world, i worked in le meridien as the position of intern in bar for 6 month. for this six month i enjoyed working in bar also i would like to begin my career as a bartender
three time meals
long hour
工作文化
Great chance to design collection for W hotel
Jewellery Designer (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年6月16日
I have been working for a customized jewelry company as head assistant since 2013 till now. During the time, I have been doing everything related to design process, including concept developing, hand sketching, technical drawing, communication with clients and visual lay out for products. By the company’s trust, in 2014, I was distributed to take full charge of a jewelry project for W HOTEL from design and making to campaign shooting art direction, which were sold in its souvenir shop in Beijing.
Beautiful Resort
Acting HR manager (离职员工) –  Hainan, China2017年4月1日
A beautiful resort with very good hardware. Open door approach by executive committee cascade to senior department heads. Friendly relationships among associates.
4 meals provided daily
缺点
Resort and dormitory is located in a remote area
工作文化
It was a good place to learn lot of thing about my carrer
Internship (离职员工) –  Tianjin china2017年3月12日
I was working in a live kitchen with around 500 to 700 guests. It was a great experience for me . I learned how to make good colity food with following right cooking methods and following hygiene.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
Nice hotel
Sales Center Officer (离职员工) –  Tianjin.China2017年3月10日
The hotel is located in the center of the city. It had nice view and nice rooms. Also the function space is big. The working people is stable and they are very nice.
Mandarin speaker, MSc Marketing graduate
National Account Manager (离职员工) –  China2017年2月1日
I am a social media enthusiast. I have keen interests in digital marketing and would like to focus on this field for my future.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Internship at the Ritz-Carlton Beijing.
Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年1月16日
Front Office operation; guests profile modify.1 month.
Housekeeping Department. 1 month.
Fitness Centre Department. 4 month.

The hardest part of the job was morning shift work at the Fitness Centre.
The most enjoyable part of the job was, I had a unforgettable experience with my Fitness Centre&Housekeeping senior colleagues.
Free Lunch.
缺点
Morning shift is too early.
工作文化
have computer rooms, team building
The Floor Supervisor (在职员工) –  macau china2017年1月15日
During my typical day at work,i am responsible for overseeing my staff if they always deliver a good service for the guest.

I learned how to deal with different guest and manage staff

Management style is so hard to to put your finger on,but i tink in general a good supervisor gives clear directions and motivate your staff.

Always coordinate with co-workers and help them if needed [teamwork]

The hardest part of the job is to motivate the staff to pay attention to detail so that the highest level of cleanliness can be maintaned and gust expectations will bw met.

The most enjoyable part of the job was coming in to work and who i was working for.
canteen 24 hours open, free transportation
free medical, 30mins break
Experiencia internacional
Management trainee (离职员工) –  上海市2017年1月9日
Una de las empresas mas grandes del mundo, la cual me ayudo a crecer mi mentalidad y ver las cosas a largo plazo, estrategias de una empresa multinacional y trabaje con gente de todo el mundo.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 16 3报告
工作地点在市中心繁华商业写字楼区
Sale Manager (在职员工) –  青岛市2016年12月27日
酒店总体水平不错,硬件设施也好,西餐厅服务人员有待提升服务。

工作地点在市中心繁华商业写字楼区,商务人士住店和消费占80%
免费工作餐
加班很多
工作文化
Good working atmosphere among colleagues
Guest Service Agent (离职员工) –  澳门2016年11月12日
Many team building activities, the hr training was good
superior were willing to listen our opinion
工作文化
hardest part and enjoyable is pressure
Chef De Partie (在职员工) –  Macau China2016年11月8日
Sheraton Sand cotai Macau China is the one prestigious company. it offers Career Development and training to each collegue. For more than 4 years of working in this company i learn a lot the staff is very helpful and cooperative and we are in a standard procedure especially in our food preparation and we are as a team every time we work. As a Senior chef i always have a good communication to my staff giving advice when needed and monitor their safeness always and company standard procedure. The hardest part of the job and most enjoyable is pressure because i take it as a big challenge.
fast learner
working schedule
Efficient team
Sales and Marketing Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2016年11月6日
work working environment, highly motivated employees, efficient team and close relationship within the staff, people oriented tasks and intensive working schedule required
Fully engaged!
超强的企业文化和专业的工作氛围
工资不高
working environment is nice
Payroll (离职员工) –  shanghai2016年9月24日
passion employees and good leaders, management team are young but hardworking, and good promotion opportunities. Seasonal rewards to staffs and special discount rate to staffs.
Good working place
Trainee of security department (离职员工) –  Tianjin China2016年9月22日
The staffs there are friendly, helpful, they told me a lot of knowledge in solve problems. And the pressure for this job is not too much, so I like this place
工作文化
5 star family hotel with huge pools, 8 tennis court, different kind of fitness classes
Attendant (离职员工) –  Macau China2016年8月29日
start the work of cleaning the facilities, checking the level of chlorine of the pool etc.manage i can say are perfect, always asking suggestion from their staff and they trying to implement if it is useful.co worker some are fine some i can say not fine.maybe its because different nationalities. Some of them are from Indonesia, portugal, mainland china, thailand malaysia and even vietnam and Myanmar.enjoyable part of the job is if we are hosting a teambuilding activity for our corporate guest.
优点
free meals, follow labour law
no pay for overtime
Great propety
Guest Services Officer (离职员工) –  上海市2016年7月16日
Hotel had the most powerful top management team I have ever known. Even tho the property was over 20 years old and was not renovated for at least 10 years, management was able to maintain very high standards in service. Most of the customers are returning guests,

整体评分