Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts点评

已找到符合搜索的7条评价
工作文化
good working environment and friendly coworkers
Hospitality Staff (离职员工) –  上海市2017年10月23日
Having efficient leadership in there so that I do know what I could start and what I need to prove. All staff who work in there are friendly and willing to teach some relevant experience to me.
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
The Best Hotel in My Hometown
Chief Concierge (Guest Service Manager) (离职员工) –  福州市2016年5月17日
The management took care of staff. They provided several gourmet festivals for staff quarterly, conducted staff activities irregularly, such as climbing competition, table tennis, and the chess match. The executive members ofter visited the staff dormitory regularly. I think this is the best hotel in my hometown because they carried out the cooperation principle which contented "We are a family" very well.

From my more-than-six-year experience, I have learned how to serve guest from well to excellent. It was not only just to fulfill their demands but also to exceed their needs by doing exceedingly a little. Also, I learned how to lead a team, that was to conduct my leadership by setting up an example to team members, putting myself at the same level while serving a guest, but acting as their manager while monitoring their performance.

In words, the experience in Shangri-la benefited me greatly which I appreciated from my bottom of my heart.
Locations, Management, Company Culture
缺点
Salary was at the bottom among five star hotels in my hometown
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
An award-winning luxury hotel at the best of China capital
Waitress (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年9月19日
there are a lot of different points to think about before considering a job as services .to some it may seem like a set back in there career .but dont really understand that it has the potential of being an excellent of work .
Always active
缺点
Having to work with a different set of "rules" than other jobs
这篇点评对您有用吗?报告
good environment
Receptionist (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年1月23日
weclome to guests
check ins and outs
taking payment etc
enter guests information into computer
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Great communication work place
Service Associate, Executive Lounge (离职员工) –  上海市, C232014年10月19日
interact with hotel guest while checking them in and out, along with providing them with out standing costumer service
workcostumer inreaction all day
language barrier
这篇点评对您有用吗? 4 1报告
Fun workplace
Full time waitress in banquet (离职员工) –  Southern China2014年5月7日
The work experiences in Shangri-La Hotel is very impressive and I have learned a lot in the duration.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告