Standard Chartered Bank点评

已找到符合搜索的27条评价
工作文化
good work and life balance
Intern C&IC (Corporate & Institutional Clients) (离职员工) –  宁波市2017年7月17日
good work and life balance, need a good manager to keep off office politics. good compensation and stock options.
Nice experience
Service Consulting Intern (离职员工) –  Nanjing, CN2017年4月11日
Big company. A lot of events and team activities. Regulatory work environment. Different cross team learning opportunities. Too many contractual workers compared to formal full-time.
Organized and Smooth
Intern for Corporate Finance Department (离职员工) –  天津市2017年1月7日
A well-developed multi-national company with warm company culture and systematic training. Learn all the basic things about commercial banking. A lot of client exposure.
工作文化
Good place to learn new products and structure
Client Coverage Associate (离职员工) –  北京市2016年10月15日
Needs to communicate with internal stakeholder globally on an efficient manner; nice partners to cooperate with. Good opportunity for you to know more knowledge

GOOD PLACE TO LEARN NEW PRODUCTS AND STRUCTURE; NEEDS TO WORK OVERTIME
Excellent Place to work
Senior Manager (离职员工) –  天津市2016年9月28日
Really amazing working culture
You will never be bored
different day different things to handle
dynamic environment
Approachable management
Company will ensure you learn something everyday.
Unforgettable experience
Internship (离职员工) –  Guangzhou,China2016年8月9日
During the whole internship, I found out the importance of being cooperate in a team. During that period, getting familiar with all the bank products and communicating with customers developed my confidence of taking responsibilities to work in a Bank.
great experience
Intern (离职员工) –  南京市2016年4月18日
i applied internship in standard chartered bank back in china i love the workplace and did all my best to learned everything.
Part time FX Quantitative Model Risk Internship (在职员工) –  Shanghai2015年12月16日
Co-workers very friendly and helpful
Assigned a lot of responsibility.
Boss is very kind.
Often team lunch.
Stronger excel skill
工作文化
Solid credit knowledge and efficient in documents processing
Consumer Banking Operation Officer (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年11月4日
To check the loan documents to make sure the completeness and accuancy before loan disbursement.

Meanwhile set up the bank facility in banking system for the further processing.

The most hardest part is to understand the credit risk of the loan file and the most enjoyable is to approve the loan facility.
优点
Better understanding of credit knowledge
A little of boring
a nice place where I've worked for 8 years
Senior Marketing Manager (CHINA) (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年10月26日
I really like this corporate. My line manager, CEO and other team leaders are very nice. But in China, financial market is booming fastly, all the staff work under high pressure. I quited this job after having my daughter.
优点
good benefit (social welfare, staff mortgage)
long hours working
工作文化
Learn a lot of skills of communication and marketing
Intern Analyst (离职员工) –  Beijing,China2015年10月7日
During this process, I realize the advantages and disadvantages of my individual and learn a lot of skills from others.
Standard Chartered Bank Review
Summer Analyst (离职员工) –  shanghai2015年9月24日
Very good opportunity to learn about commercial banking business and Microsoft skills. Very friendly working environment and co-workers.
工作文化
Good
Lobby Manager Assistant (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年7月23日
I work in Standard Chartered Bank as a trainee, they taught us how to get the informations from internet and media. I learned how to communicate with colleagues.
Would recommend
Commodity Analysis Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2015年6月11日
Good leaders, processes and guidelines are ready and set up. could be more proactive and innovative in dealing with market changes. would recommend the company
工作文化
great people to work with
Assistant Relationship Manager - Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年4月14日
Although the work was under pressure, there was always a relaxed atmosphere in the office. Colleagues were very friendly and helpful, and I had learned a lot from them.
优点
great team, high efficiency, relaxed atmosphere
pressure
great company
Customer Service Representative (离职员工) –  shanghai2015年2月1日
Standard charted bank is a great company to work in. There are lots of promotion opportunities in the bank if you are doing great job. When I was an intern there, the senior employees were very willing to help me.
Reconciliation / Configuration Expert
Manager (在职员工) –  Tianjin, TEDA, China2014年12月15日
Managing Reconciliation team which supports 21 different countries across Middle East, Africa and Greater China.
Supporting various reconciliations such as Nostro, Sundry & Suspense, Security Services, Forex Reconciliation and etc.,
Applications used for Recon and Investigations
TLM (Transaction Life Cycle Management) Application
SC STAR
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
Productive but tough
Hong Kong Customer Account Department Officer (离职员工) –  Tianjin, China2014年10月8日
It was a productive job. I have learnt about the bank owned special database system and used it to deal with customers' accounts. And I have also learnt a good skill to treat with others.
But some times, the work was endless. There were lot of overtime work because of the quantity of the requests and the differences of the holidays between mainland China and Hong Kong. Though it was hard, I was full of passion to do that.
great working place
CSR Support (Internship) (离职员工) –  Shanghai, China2014年8月9日
Standard charted bank has a good working culture. Its a nice place for employees to work and develop themselves.
工作文化
Amazing culture with unique motivation techniques for employees
Banking Associate --- Internship (离职员工) –  Shanghai2014年4月9日
A very inspiring working environment, with SCB's unique motivation techniques, I upgraded my time management and task management to a more efficient way.

整体评分