Coach receptionist on daily works to provide a high standard administration service
Control the operation cost to be in line with the company policy
Searching for local qualified vendors for hotel, lunch box, shuttle bus, gardener & etc.
Arrange the maintenance for equipments such as telephones, copier, fax and other general electrical appliances.
Coordinate with HSE department and be responsible of the security management of the office
Coordinate IT related issues for the office
Coordinate office removal and renovation work
Archiving of all administration documentations
Other administration tasks from HR, Administration Manager
Manage the local HR agency on temporary employees daily works like enrollment, termination, social security, payroll and so on, to ensure all the procedure are in line with the government regulations
Coordinate with local government to handle with the visas, invitations & etc.
POB report of local employees
Qualifications / Experience Required
1. Bachelor degree, major in Administration or Human Resources will be preferable
2. At least 5 years experience in related Administration and HR functions in a multinational organization
3. Skilful in PC, especially on Excel, PPT
4. Good command of both verbal and written English
5. Good at communication and interpersonal skills 来源于前程无忧 - 18个月前