7-Eleven

已找到符合搜索的11条评价
查看 13,055 条评论
我在7仔做左有兩個月覺得非常麻煩因為店舖太過細唔方便行走更何況要搬水令到工作的難度大大增加而且客人又唔禮拜的對待令到工作更加困難
工作文化
I work in the 7-eleven in China in 2016.There are three time periods in one day,as my memory,I usually work stared at 3pm,go back home at 9:30pm.The main thing we need to do during the work time is check-out,and when guest come in to the shop,whenever we are, we have to say hello to them.the reason one is show our politeness, the other reason which the adviser told us is to prevent the thief.If we do not have client in that moment, we have to clean the products which on the shelves.Also,I learn to how to make a delicatessen,sunch as Oden,roast sausage,Bun.we have to put those thing out of refrigerator,use microwave oven or hot water to unfreeze them,then,we can offer those food to customers soon.I enjoy put the fast food out to give the customer who order it, and we can talk a little bit about the food.Listen to customer's commend or suggest for the food make me feel satisfy,because I like say hello to every guest, and see them smile.However,I really do not want to work in the night,my parent will worry about me. but our shop in chongqing is labor shortage,so the manager have to ask me work in the night at least one time a week.
flexible schedule
salary is less
工作文化
I am cheerful, active thinking with young people vibrant, doing things responsible structured easy to get along with people, word is full of enthusiasm, studious good at teamwork and coordination skills. At work, I respect others and be able to treat customers and colleagues friendly.
工作文化
During the working in 7-Eleven store, I made a lot of friends and generally known the Australia work environment. I learned a lot of things, such as the teamwork skills and work and life time balance.
Kind Boss and friendly colleagues
Night shift
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I did like to work in 7-Eleven, they have a nice employees and employer. They worked together and had a very good atmosphere. This job make me happy and they paid me fairly.
工作環境好!同事之間相處像家人,大家互相幫助上班時間歡笑總是特別多,老闆也對員工很照顧!是一間能讓自己成長的公司
工作文化
I practiced customer service there as the customer service culture in 7-Eleven is very great. Co-workers are friendly, most of they are undergraduate students, easy to make friends. I enjoyed talking with customers there, and helping them.
close to my home
two shifts
工作文化
After i graduated from high school i found this job in 711 as my summer job.i mostly did the nightshift ,its not easy for a beginner to stay up for month. the main job of the nightshift is stocking shelves .there are dozens of boxes arrived everyday so it really a big work. that is to say, it need our division should be clear-cut.my co-worker is a nice guy who always willing to give sb a hand.he can managed the job orderly and taught me patiently.i learned how to arrange my job from him and we can always finished the job efficiently.
工作文化
Busy all the time :) Doing different kinds of work. The environment is good.
工作文化
I learned checking and worked with a lot of nice people. We had good team work.
学到了怎么更好的服务每一个客人,还有就是便利店里工作的经验,工作是最难的嘛,就是在比较忙的时候遇到一些脾气较差的客人,这就需要考验我们自己的工作能力了