AECOM点评

已找到符合搜索的16条评价 查看 3,762 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Great Working Environment
Internship Urban Design (离职员工) –  北京市2018年12月21日
Heavily supported, holistic and invested Graduate program. Balanced environment with a highly diverse set of people and projects to select. Workplace offers plenty of flexibility in working arrangements.
工作文化
Productive workplace with very good working environment
Environmental Intern (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2018年11月19日
The environment in the company is very good with a lot of green plants, which can always make my day. They offer coffee and refreshment all day. There is no specific working time which makes me very relaxed working there and makes me always work in good condition. Also, it's an open office, which means you can work with your boss in the same space. Thus, the communication between colleagues is always smooth.
Fortune 500 company
Administration Assistant (离职员工) –  深圳市2018年9月12日
International company in China, they definitely know what they are doing and treat employees very well. I highly recommend this company if you are planning to gain international experience.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 5 6报告
工作文化
a leading firm in architectural design industy
Architect (离职员工) –  深圳市2018年1月14日
I joined the company's China office after two years of working experience in United States. It is the first place to me to learn to be an architect in China, where clients are highly demanding and timeline is always short.
It is a very competitive company providing top-level of design service to clients. Everything is meant to be done perfectly. I personally enjoy the years I worked there a lot.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
Big company
Senior Lighting Designer (离职员工) –  上海市2017年12月3日
Interesting experience at Aecom
Different projects to work on
Good balance work / life
Great team
several events to attend
great benefits
personal development
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1 1报告
工作文化
Overall
Executive Director of Construction/Health & Safety (离职员工) –  Suzhou, China2017年11月30日
I have been in Senior Management for numerous years and headed $ billion projects worldwide.
What I saw at AECOM was there personnel are just a number that's why there staff turnover is very large.
Personnel are the future of a company without them you have not got a company.
Team work from the CEO down to the administrators is the upmost importance to success, so more time and tapping the staffs knowledge is the way forward.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2报告
great experience
Landscape Architect Intern (离职员工) –  广州市2017年9月12日
A great opportunity to work with experienced designers and could learn a lot from them. the working environment is good, everyone gets along well with each other.
fun
Project Superintendent (离职员工) –  Shanghai, CN2017年6月11日
not consistant, big co large projects great to work for overseas projects La projects, many managers, many bosses and great salary and benefits good to work for
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
工作文化
Really nice firm to work and improve
Urban Designer Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2017年5月6日
Last winter, I did my student intern in AECOM and learned a lot from the senior designers and planners there. AECOM working style is fast-pace and collaborated.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
Productive and fun
Intern Architect (离职员工) –  深圳市2016年9月12日
Collaborative. Forward-thinking. Dynamic. Our culture mirrors our work product. With a diverse practice and projects that span the globe, AECOM is an ideal place to build your career and develop skills in entrepreneurship, project delivery, leadership, and life.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 3 2报告
工作文化
Great team, Great platform for learning and you got to have hungry soul to learn.
Sr. Landscape Designer/ Project Director (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, China2015年11月8日
Despite of multi-levels of approvals in documentation process, this company can provide you a bigger platform of learning knowledge, but you got to be have a plan to achieve it and find your mentor well, who he/she can further advise and assist to reach your aims and targets.
优点
Varies challenges and learning platforms
缺点
long hours and multi-levels of discipline of approvals
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
工作文化
Design facades, correcting files at a fast pace office
Internship (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年4月9日
very engaging to work with professionals, and able to push ideas further. There are many challenges to design a simple project. Working in a foreign country challenged my verbal skills and to project my voice in the design process.
优点
Able to input ideas and having professionals push design further
缺点
Internship in a foreign country
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 3报告
工作文化
A great company long gone
Senior Urban Planner/Project Manager (离职员工) –  北京市, C222015年4月1日
Very first job. Spent 5 years with the company, growing and struggling. What you really miss after you left is how great the company used to be.
优点
Career opportunities. Top of the league.
缺点
Disorganized Management. Extremely long and unpaid hours.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 2 1报告
A good NGO
Environmental Specialist Intern (离职员工) –  上海市, C232015年1月9日
Actually dont really know a lot about working in it.. We just cooperated in a small project..
这篇点评对您有用吗? 6 1报告
Design Director Urban Design /Energy Consulting Work Summary
Director of Design, Associate Director (离职员工) –  Shenzhen China2014年1月2日
1. As Director of Urban Design, I was charged with leading and mentoring project staff and an interdisciplinary team in a variety of large format on urban designs, landscape and high performance building architecture: from designing a new city, new resort, and nature park, to planned communities, manufacturing towns and regeneration projects for old downtowns. I participated in strategy meetings to analyze various short and long term goals while aligning new business lines (Buildings & Places).
2. City of Shenzhen and Qian Hai held an international competition to select an integrated design team led by a landscape architect and urban designer of international repute. AECOM was selected due to the company’s work reviving the city center of Shekou as well as public realm work across Asia and the United States.
3. On going since 2010, the project encompasses three broad stages. First, was the production of a master plan and vision for the entire city center, taking into account wider public realm elements, and coordination of transportation and utility issues.
4. I led a team of design and planning staff to develop design guidelines, masterplans and ecology analysis; to assist designers, planners, architects for large format higher density residential development. These guidelines provide better sustainable practice design advice in a document form that promote high quality public amenity and good practical environmental design.
Lots of global travel