Accenture点评

已找到符合搜索的44条评价 查看 16,352 条评论
排序方式: 是否有帮助 | 评分 | 时间
Great
Data Analyst and Report Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年3月26日
Loving the culture and the director that I work with is a nice person who knows how to motivate the employees. Although, there are some OT, the benefits are great
The best work enviroment
Internship in Finance (离职员工) –  shanghai2019年3月26日
Accenture is the organization where i Learn SAP R/3
Amazing
no one
Fun place for consultants
Research Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing2019年3月24日
It's a great company if you want to make an impact in tech consulting industry.

Work life balanced well.

Colleagues are friendly and willing to help.
Interesting
ERP Engineer (离职员工) –  Beijing,China2019年2月20日
It's really tiring and the environment of the office is awful and crowded.
But I learned a lot stuff there.
Chatting with other employees is really interesting.
工作文化
Productive and fun with a good group culture
Assistant Technology Consultant (离职员工) –  上海市2019年1月23日
we work in harmony, even though it is a fast-paced working environment and we tend to get used to staying late for finishing the work and deliver solutions on time. I gained my project management skills and ERP skills after my internship experience.
free lunches
Good place
Front-end Engineer (离职员工) –  Dalian2018年9月12日
We work in a good atmosphere and people are friendly as well.
The leader treat the members equally and we all had a good time.
I would like to work in that atmosphere again.
Great Place to Start Consulting Career
Strategy Intern (离职员工) –  北京市2018年8月17日
Accenture Strategy is a great place to start consulting career. The experience would definitely help you to gain consulting related knowledge quickly. However, the payment of Accenture in China is less than expected considering the hard work.
工作文化
Good environment and experience working abroad
Account Receivable Analyst (离职员工) –  成都市2018年8月2日
A good opportunity to build career. The pressure of the work teach you how to dealt with pressure. The management and the HR is good and very helpful to help foreigners with this new startup project
工作文化
I really learned a lot from my co-workers, and through three months' working on field, I real enjoyed fast-paced consulting life.
Data Analyst Intern (离职员工) –  上海市2018年7月5日
I like the working environment of Accenture, especially within the groups, my team leader set up daily goals on a tight schedule. So there is a lot of work need to be done. While after work, we always grabbed dinner together when we are working on field, so I really enjoyed work at the Accenture.
工作文化
Summary
Software Programme (离职员工) –  大连市2018年3月21日
Accenture is my first company after graduated.
I was a freshman with no experience.
Everybody is nice and patient to me.
The salary is not good enough though.
Innovative and Aggressive Company
DevOps Lead, Agile Coach, App Development Lead (在职员工) –  China2018年1月9日
People around is always busy and enthusiasm, and you will always be found when you are willing to learn and take more responsibilities. Accenture is really a big company, and the management and culture is really great which driving the whole company moving forward globally.
工作文化
Productive place to learn and grow up
Business Analyst, Technology Consulting (离职员工) –  北京市2017年12月28日
Stressful and collaborative working environment with colleagues that have strong profession and analytical backgrounds. Business travel is requirement frequently. Don't be freak out by your project manager's fast-paced working style and his requirement of asking you to do so.
Collaborative working environment
Short break
工作文化
Great company to work for
Supporting Manager (离职员工) –  Shanghai China2017年12月6日
Accenture provides a lot structure and framework training which helped me a lot in the future career. The best career life I had so far is working at Accenture. I got opportunities to work in a lot multinational projects and improved myself
优点
Great learning place and experience gain
Slower career growth
Ambiente de trabajo diverdido
IT Manager (离职员工) –  Dalian, China2017年7月17日
Es una empresa para empezar, pero sus condiciones, unido a la escasa opción de promoción interna y el ambiente humano del proyecto en el que estoy me hace querer buscar lugares nuevo donde desarrollarme más satisfactoriamente a nivel personal y profesional.
这篇点评对您有用吗? 9 1报告
工作文化
A traditional style consultant company with bureaucracy.
Senior Manager (离职员工) –  Beijing, China2017年5月22日
Companies looking for consultancy service are usually confused with different voices from different information sources. And they don't know who should be trusted. So consultancy is process of building trust with your client.
Accenture wins projects with trust rather than capability, and it asks much more that its worth.
Accenture was a partnership company and later turned to be an operation company. But the current operation still maintain the partnership style. This compromises the whole operation.
Bureaucracy everywhere
Employees are leveled.
good job culture
SAP Logistic Lead Consultant (离职员工) –  shanghai2017年3月7日
very good company with many proactive employees and good job culture. it is really a good environment for young people to learn and to improve. development is rapid and have change to touch extensive area.
good culture
a little bit long hours
这篇点评对您有用吗? 1报告
competitive place to work
IT Strategy Consulting Intern (离职员工) –  Beijing, CN2017年2月14日
i had a great internship experience in Accenture, and i love the their company culture. we need to have class like work ethical every two weeks.
Competitive working enviroment
English Trainer (离职员工) –  Guangzhou, CN2017年1月23日
Accenture is a renowned consulting company and has very good management. It has mature company culture and most employees are talented, well-educated and well-behaved. It was a pleasant experience working in Accenture.
working with talented people
limited promotion room
Challenging but rewarding
Data Analytics Intern (离职员工) –  Chengdu, CN2017年1月17日
engaging and challenging work environment,need to think creatively. High potential for the task you did. Over time work is quit often
工作文化
Effective and intense working environment
Intern, ERP Implementation for China Post (离职员工) –  Beijing2016年10月4日
As an intern and part of the project management team, the first thing on a work day is to check project progress, have a overall understanding of the process, then report to the manager. Then usually need to do a PPT for consulting director, and they would use this to report to the client.

The hardest part is to improve working efficiency. In an consulting company, problems and requirements occurs everyday, you need to address the problem as soon as possible to satisfy your client.
Creative thinking environment