Accenture
4.0星,满分5星。
获取每周发布更新、最新职位信息和点评
Accenture的员工点评

Fun at work with learning

2021年4月18日
Every task in Accenture has a fun element involved. And the outcome of every task has to be a learning experience. I spent around 14 years with Accenture and never in my life thought of quitting. Just that it was my health, due to which I had to move out of the company, however, I'm always willing to join back, if my health restores.
按类别评分
类似点评
2013年11月13日
相同关键职能
Team Leader (离职员工) - Dalian
The most enjoyable part is the business trip to Japan. We went to the customer site to learn and transfer their processes. That was a tough time, but it also made me more knowledgable.
2020年3月22日
Consultant Intern (离职员工) - 广州市
 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
2020年1月2日
Accounting Intern, Accounts Payable & Receivable (离职员工) - 大连市
Overall it was a great experience in Accenture! Very nice leader and coworker, great working environment. Also they have challenging tasks and substantial schedule for you to complete, and help you to improve yourself.
  1. Fun at work with learning