Accenture
点评此公司

Accenture

Accenture的员工点评

Great if you're lucky...

Buy in to the whole consulting schtick, and be prepared to work long days, nights and weekends. If you endure long enough, and kiss enough behinds, you might get a semi-decent bonus.

优点

Possibly the brand, but it sure ain't McKinsey or BCG

缺点

Secular culture, employees are pure resources and not treated as people.

按类别评分

1.0工作与生活
2.0薪酬/福利
2.0工作保障/升迁机会
3.0管理方式
3.0企业文化

Accenture的官方回复

2020年5月29日
Thank you very much for your time to comment on your Accenture work experience. While we agree with Accenture being a great place to work, we do not subscribe to the term "luck". We continuously are awarded as a highly people oriented employer by various renowned independent organisations around the globe and we are proud of that achievement. We do not compare ourselves with consulting firms as our offering goes way beyond most of what pure breed consulting firms can offer to both, employees and clients. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours! Your Accenture HR team

类似点评

Main tasks

 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
工作文化

Productive and fun working environment.

Overall it was a great experience in Accenture! Very nice leader and coworker, great working environment. Also they have challenging tasks and substantial schedule for you to complete, and help you to improve yourself.

人材の質が下がってる

按地点分类Accenture的评论

• 公司企业
  • Accenture
  • 雇员点评
  • Great if you're lucky...