Accenture
获取每周发布更新、最新职位信息和点评
Accenture的员工点评

Great Place tonwork

2021年4月18日
Great place to work. Almost everyone you work with is very talented and professional. Good variety of work as well. My biggest complaint would be that they sometimes don’t manage your career very well. They have me like a jack of all trades so I’m not heavily specialized. When I approached a senior manager about this I was told that being a generalist wasn’t bad, that the pendulum was always swinging between specialists and generalists
按类别评分
类似点评
2019年10月29日
相同关键职能
Manager (在职员工) - 大连市
It is multiple culture workplace and can work with the people coming from different cultures, and also has a lot of opportunities to travel in different countries.
2020年3月22日
Consultant Intern (离职员工) - 广州市
 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
2020年1月2日
Accounting Intern, Accounts Payable & Receivable (离职员工) - 大连市
Overall it was a great experience in Accenture! Very nice leader and coworker, great working environment. Also they have challenging tasks and substantial schedule for you to complete, and help you to improve yourself.
  1. Great Place tonwork