Accenture标志
点评此公司

Accenture

Accenture的员工点评
工作文化

I can only speak for my team, not Accenture as a whole.

My team has senior managers and managers with ulterior motives, August 2020 when 5% people were fired, it was handled very poorly by them. Those employees are still finding it hard to find a job even though they are skilled. The management cannot provide job roles according to your skills, everyone is doing the same work. No scope to shine, or earn money as per market. We are always scared because they just chose people randomly and ask them to leave, it's unnerving. There is no extra perks, promotions are severely delayed.

优点

1.0企业文化
查看20,746的所有点评

类似点评

Main tasks

 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
工作文化

Productive and fun working environment.

Overall it was a great experience in Accenture! Very nice leader and coworker, great working environment. Also they have challenging tasks and substantial schedule for you to complete, and help you to improve yourself.

人材の質が下がってる

按地点分类Accenture的评论

• 公司企业
  • Accenture
  • 雇员点评
  • I can only speak for my team, not Accenture as a whole.