Accenture
查看Accenture的所有点评
点评此公司

Accenture

Accenture的员工点评

I like the working environment of Accenture, especially within the groups, my team leader set up daily goals on a tight schedule. So there is a lot of work need to be done. While after work, we always grabbed dinner together when we are working on field, so I really enjoyed work at the Accenture.

类似点评

相同关键职能

Great

Loving the culture and the director that I work with is a nice person who knows how to motivate the employees. Although, there are some OT, the benefits are great
相同工作地点

Long working hours

Long working hours for every team members, including manager who was pregnant. For interns that is a good start for your career in consulting, but that won't be a good destination.
相同工作地点

Ok consulting firm, it really depends on ur immediate manager

A company could be very good, but if your immediate manager micromanage you and does not value you, then, your life and career path in this company will not look good. Therefore, before you accept a job offer, try to see if you can connect with your immediate manager. If not, think twice before joining.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?

按地点分类Accenture的评论

• 公司企业
  • Accenture
  • 雇员点评
  • I really learned a lot from my co-workers, and through three months' working on field, I real enjoyed fast-paced consulting life.
告诉我们如何对本页面进行改善