Accenture
获取每周发布更新、最新职位信息和点评
Accenture的员工点评

I really learned a lot from my co-workers, and through three months' working on field, I real enjoyed fast-paced consulting life.

2018年7月5日
I like the working environment of Accenture, especially within the groups, my team leader set up daily goals on a tight schedule. So there is a lot of work need to be done. While after work, we always grabbed dinner together when we are working on field, so I really enjoyed work at the Accenture.
类似点评
2019年3月26日
相同关键职能
Data Analyst and Report Intern (离职员工) - Beijing
Loving the culture and the director that I work with is a nice person who knows how to motivate the employees. Although, there are some OT, the benefits are great
2019年10月31日
相同工作地点
Intern, Strategy Consulting Line (离职员工) - Shanghai
Long working hours for every team members, including manager who was pregnant. For interns that is a good start for your career in consulting, but that won't be a good destination.
2019年9月22日
相同工作地点
Director of Operations (离职员工) - Shanghai, China
A company could be very good, but if your immediate manager micromanage you and does not value you, then, your life and career path in this company will not look good.

Therefore, before you accept a job offer, try to see if you can connect with your immediate manager. If not, think twice before joining.