Accenture
点评此公司

Accenture

Accenture的员工点评

Intensive and fast-paced place

When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.

按类别评分

5.0企业文化

类似点评

相同关键职能

Main tasks

 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
相同关键职能相同工作地点

Great Place to Start Consulting Career

Accenture Strategy is a great place to start consulting career. The experience would definitely help you to gain consulting related knowledge quickly. However, the payment of Accenture in China is less than expected considering the hard work.
相同工作地点

Ample opportunties to learn but stressful

I worked as a business analyst in Accenture and was responsible for digital transformation projects for a company for about a year. The project cycle is long so the work can get monotonous. However, you get ownership of your projects, yet very stressful. The pay is mediocre for the workload.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?