Accenture
点评此公司

Accenture

Accenture的员工点评
工作文化

Really great place to get a variety of experience

I really like this company. You have a chance to work with some of the top companies in the world. Great people and great culture. I did not like the chance for career advancement. They also literally allow you to learn or do anything you want when it comes to training. Since it is a consulting company the pay is not very good especially if you are on a lower level. I came in hoping to get some good hands on experience but I ended up doing things that did not align with my career. The thing that was a shock to me was that you actually have to apply to work on different projects and you basically have to take what they offer even if its not what you are hired to do or you will be let go. Overall, if you want great experience working with various projects or clients, then I would definitely recommend. Great place for people new to IT or those looking to make a name for yourself in your field.

优点

Training, Flexibility, Ability to work with great companies

缺点

Pay, Alot of travel in many cases, The fact that you have to apply for a job once you join the company

按类别评分

3.0工作与生活
2.0薪酬/福利
3.0工作保障/升迁机会
5.0管理方式
4.0企业文化

类似点评

Main tasks

 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
工作文化

Productive and fun working environment.

Overall it was a great experience in Accenture! Very nice leader and coworker, great working environment. Also they have challenging tasks and substantial schedule for you to complete, and help you to improve yourself.

人材の質が下がってる

按地点分类Accenture的评论

• 公司企业
  • Accenture
  • 雇员点评
  • Really great place to get a variety of experience