Accenture标志
点评此公司

Accenture

Accenture的员工点评

Terrible place to work

This was one of the worst jobs I've had. And the quitting process made it even worse. Like you can't get free of them. Taking over a month for them to actually let me know the procedure on how to return my work from home equipment. Very unprofessional and when I would try to ask to figure out I would just be passes on to the person time and time again.

优点

1.0企业文化
查看20,655的所有点评

类似点评

Main tasks

 Participated in one business strategy project, providing perspectives on how to design and implement strategies that win in today’s market;  Collected development information from several departments and conducted desk research;  Recorded expert interviews, and conducted cold calls to target company customers and agents;  Drew charts based on the data collected and visualized data in PowerPoint report;  Assisted in the preparation for project proposals and wrote the benchmarking enterprise analysis;
工作文化

Productive and fun working environment.

Overall it was a great experience in Accenture! Very nice leader and coworker, great working environment. Also they have challenging tasks and substantial schedule for you to complete, and help you to improve yourself.

人材の質が下がってる