Accenture

已找到符合搜索的10条评价查看 20,810 条评论

Dynamic workplace, good benefits

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Overall Accenture is a good place to work. Good benefits, average salary and good work-life balance. Management is not perfect, it has some flows. Relocation specialists and HR are very supportive and responsive, best ever.

Glorified & Expensive Body Shopping Company

Accenture charges about 2-3 times more than a typical tech consulting company. It leads to high expectations from the Client. We are always under the gun.

优点

Little bit more money than a typical tech consulting company

Way too many to list.

WFH option

really wonderfull work calture, flexible work schedule no 9 hours mandetory swapping, work from option is available, all team mates ate helpfull and supportive.
工作文化

Good work and amazing people

Good work culture. Pay is fairly good but can be raised. Colleagues are good but need to be cautious sometimes. Overall the environment is chill and not much pressure at work.

Good Company to get started

Since it's an IT Consulting company you really get to choose your path and work on yourself. The company also has a great working culture and makes sure to reward performing employees

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

great place

great place to work at,stimulating environment, where my abilities are constantly challenged and enhanced with every next experience.contribute more to it

Great Place to Work

Great Place to Work, Learn new technologies and interact with the business to understand it and use that to build more efficient applications. Great job culture.
工作文化

Productive and Fun work place with pool table.

By far the best job I've had in my career. The company cares about its employees and goes above and beyond to create a positive work environment. Lots of room for advancement and growth within the company. weekly happy hours, Daily company lunches provided, flex hours available, work from home available.

Free Lunch

Salary Issues
工作文化

I have been working as a Consultant at Accenture on a range of dynamic and varied technologies. I found my management to be very organised and approachable. The most difficult part of my role has been the travelling both nationally and internationally on a frequent basis. I liked the varying projects and the exposure to a multitude of projects with varied and ever changing technologies
工作文化

Really great place to get a variety of experience

I really like this company. You have a chance to work with some of the top companies in the world. Great people and great culture. I did not like the chance for career advancement. They also literally allow you to learn or do anything you want when it comes to training. Since it is a consulting company the pay is not very good especially if you are on a lower level. I came in hoping to get some good hands on experience but I ended up doing things that did not align with my career. The thing that was a shock to me was that you actually have to apply to work on different projects and you basically have to take what they offer even if its not what you are hired to do or you will be let go. Overall, if you want great experience working with various projects or clients, then I would definitely recommend. Great place for people new to IT or those looking to make a name for yourself in your field.

Training, Flexibility, Ability to work with great companies

缺点

Pay, Alot of travel in many cases, The fact that you have to apply for a job once you join the company

Accenture的工作