Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的126条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Accenture is a productive place to work at. You can set your own schedule and are able to work remotely. People are friendly and helpful. You get free snacks and it has a ping pong table in the lounge.

Free snacks, friendly people

缺点

Not enough people for work load.
工作文化

Ok to work if you are satisfied by the offer

Work is good just there is a process for everything even to contact HR we need to raise a request and all. Company laptop is provided only to manager that makes difficult to see what's going on in Accenture.
工作文化

Good work culture and environment. You can learn more

Good management , Flexible timing, Space to learn new things and implement but the compensation and salary increment depends on the project and skill.

Job security

Low Salary appraisal

Productive and Fun workplace

This is the place where you can have a very wide exposure to the real corporate industry as well as the work you will learn here with good friendly environment.

优点

Good salary, hikes, Time management, employee friendly environment.

工作文化

Great team and pay- no advancement if flex.

Working here was so much fun and fulfilling. The pay was great and the team I worked with was the best I have ever worked with. That’s why it was very disheartening that when our contracts didn’t get signed to extend we all had two weeks to find a new job.

Pay

缺点

No advancement or job security in flex positions

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good Company and Nice work culture

Very good place to work for. I have woked in the company for more than 4 years. Leant lots of things and they have a lots of projects in finance domain. Good testing projects also they have in various locations with in PAN india.

Fun workplace

Good place to Work.Good Environment.Good Team members. Good Senior members. Management is good.Consistent support. Good Work ethics.Time management.Appreciations
工作文化

Good

Good working environment. i learnt lot many things in Accenture. i joined as associate engineer then got promoted to analyst role learnt many things as test engineer in Accenture

Nice

Collaborative atmosphere, competitive environment, helpful management and leadership team, innovations, internal training's are awesome, workplace culture is nice, i learned new technologies and still getting opportunity to learn.

Best Training Ground

This company really molded me in my chosen career path. Sent me to a lot of training, amd made sure I am applying all of my learnings in my project. Make sure you experience to work here.

Benefits, Trainings, Great Projects

缺点

Salary not at par with other company, Long working hours

Accenture的工作

Test Analyst positions
查看更多职位

Good Company For Entry Level position

If you are a fresh grad and looking for an experience and career growth this is a good option for you. They are accepting fresh grad as they provide lots of training for you to grow. Leverage from it before jumping out to other company
工作文化

Lots of lesson learned while working in a project.

We were working 45 hours a week. The office environment was so cheerful and cooperative that one can never feel left out. we have regular sessions every month scheduled by the higher management in order to make sure that the employees should be up to date in whatever they are doing. Friday Fun sessions were good too. The hardest part of the job was i would say keeping the track of deliverable and specially when I was the only tester during the validation during the process.

Learning Experience

Accenture is one of the best organizations for any fresher to start his career.I couldn't have asked for any better workplace with the best management and the greatest team to work with.

Great Learning

Work Life Balance
工作文化

Not a good place to work

Work work and work...They wont even help if you are willing to upskill and learn new technologies. i did ask to all those managers to help me on upskilling. But they wont.

Good Place to Work

I have very good experience at Accenture. Due to some family reason I had to leave the Accenture. It was wonderful working with the people and team of Accenture.

Excellent

Best Company to kick start my career in field of Information Technology. Trained under expert professionals and knowledge transition among peers is fantastic.

Productive and fun workplace

A good place to work, challenging yet rewarding when it comes to work done nicely. Focus on tea work rather than individual concerns. Individuality is not neglected as that's also an important perspective to have.

Good company for freshers

I have learnt many things but if there could be transparency between management and leadership and also good increase in hike percentage yearly it could be more beneficial for employees working.

Good company

Best company to work for and you gain all different sector experience. And you get exposure to all IT Sectors. I enjoyed working there for almost 6 years, and travelling to different provinces

Work experience gaining

Pressure with different project

Great place

Great place to work as we believe in team work and a good understanding within different teams of the project. Also, the opportunity to express thoughts and new ideas which are always welcomed

Very Worst Company saw in my life

Here you can't learn any thing. Simply they will assign to Project, without informing. 9 hours/day, but it is not applicable to Managers and Senior Managers. Very worst Management, HR won't response quickly.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?