Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的126条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Accenture is a productive place to work at. You can set your own schedule and are able to work remotely. People are friendly and helpful. You get free snacks and it has a ping pong table in the lounge.

Free snacks, friendly people

缺点

Not enough people for work load.

Productive, Flexible and Fun workplace

1. Work at Accenture is flexible, especially for women it has many programs one of them is returning mother program where the project allocation or location are flexible to choose. 2. Day to day work is fun-filled along with opportunities to learn and expertise in new technologies. 3. It encourages diversity and has separate program for physically disabled people.

Free Gym, Free Transportation

Long Hours

Good Place to work.. Fun and Good people

Good place to work Well organized structure Transport facility is good Work Environment is Good Nice Cafeteria Refreshment places Training and resources are available for individual growth Good place to grow your career

productive environment

work life is balance.we will get exposure over here to learn new language and technology.i have learned many things over here, like work culture and environment.
工作文化

Fun working over here and people are friendly

I loved working in this company but for my growth i wanted to move on. The fun, timings, personal life balance everything is good in this company. People are friendly

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Amazing Work Atmosphere

when I joined Accenture, it provided the best fresher training with great trainers. After which I was appointed to a great team. Accenture offers a really good work environment and has a great work culture. It's not just work but work is made fun.So going to work doesn't seem like a task.
工作文化

Its a good company for freshers

Its a good company to work.It provides a good platform to learn and get equipped with new technology which will help you to excel in your life. I had good time here but the amount of work which I was doing was not justified with what I was getting.

Excellent

Work-life balance - Excellent Compensation / Benefits - Excellent Job Security / Advancement - Average management - Excellent work culture - Excellent
工作文化

Accenture is a great company for those looking to develop their professional and technological skills. If you are looking to work long hours, get good pay (depending on your level) and work in a variety of different project then hop on board. However, keep in mind that a lot of the projects require overtime and positions are salaried base.My favorite aspect of the company is probably the culture; they provide an environment that's inclusive of all people.
工作文化

Based on luck on what project you get

I have been working at Accenture full-time (More than 2 year) Pros Working culture is very good. They give you liability to work according to olyour comfort until you are meeting the expectations and deadlines Cons Abysmal salary Less growth as they put you up in any field despite of your interest Low compensation and benefits Job relocation Less opportunities if you have been put up into a older domains

Accenture的工作

Test Analyst positions
查看更多职位

Good for lateral joinees

Good work culture and policies. Good for lateral joiners for hike. For girls good in case of all the leave policies and everyone adhere to them. Good for freshers as beginners.

Good work environment

Job workplace culture is good with focus on skill and growth A perfect environment for work life balance with good Salary and benefits Good place to work
工作文化

Good

Good experience at Accenture and i want switch company. I have worked for Banking domain and Retail Domain. I have good experience in Functional Testing and supported for Selenium

Work life balance

Overall this company offers gud salary,work life balance,Management is good. Office hours is 9.5hours which need to be reduced salary offered id good I have been working for 4years in the same company where i have learnt testing i.e manual,automation and performance testing Management and HR are very supportive and understand our reasonsand they are always supportive Workplace culture is very -friendly and nice place to work with in and around people, The hardest part of the job is 9.5hrs working, The good thing of accenture is they provide transport for free,
工作文化

Productive space with opportunities to grow

Accenture provides ample opportunities for a hard working individual to climb up the ladder of success. A relaxed work environment with exceptional work culture.

Productive overall

Overall good experience it's just management is not good .now and then implementing new rules everyday making it hard for the associate level to get a hike promtion. Its becoming more like Indian it companies.

Good work culture

缺点

Many projects have very long working hours

Company Which Values People

Company which places a high value on honesty, respect, knowledge, life experience as well as education. They understand that not all people have a high formal education, but still have attained highly valuable knowledge as well as skills through the job experiences they've had.

优点

Company cares about it employees and show them respect at every level.

工作文化

Nice company but pay less to freshers

You have to work hard to learn things on your own. So just work hard. company is awesome and work culture is best. Management and all depends on the project you are working in.
工作文化

Secure in benefits and opportunities

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 6 years. Great platform for individuals who want to widen their experience and for those who are not sure which path to take in the IT industry. Great benefits and working environment is fine. Stress work environment depends on the team and project you are working on but if you have a good relationship with your team, you will be fine.

优点

Accenture has stable compensation and benefits program, as well as wide opportunities as it specializes deeply on numerous IT platforms.

缺点

Work Life Balance is almost non-existent, projects you end up in can make it or break it for you, career progression can be slow.

Excellent

It's an very pleasure to work with accenture. Policies and employees careers are very comfortable. Providing many opportunities in terms of training. Being an proud of myself to be at accenture.

Challenging and client-driven company

Overall, have a great time working with my colleagues and your potential will be challenged in a daily basis. Sometimes there is no work life balance.

High limit in HMO