Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的126条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Productive and fun workplace with Ping Pong table

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Accenture is a productive place to work at. You can set your own schedule and are able to work remotely. People are friendly and helpful. You get free snacks and it has a ping pong table in the lounge.

Free snacks, friendly people

缺点

Not enough people for work load.

review summary

huge company too many employees has a very good structure and does an excellent job on managing internal projects but is a great pressure to work for 10 hours

Gptw

This is one of the best place to work, work life balance is appreciable,Salary hike's are better than any other company in India. I would recommend for anyone to work here as it is a GPTW.

Great Culture Terrible Project Management

The culture is very relaxed and friendly. Employees are given a lot of freedom. Unfortunately, the project management style is chaotic, inefficient and outdated. Employees end up working 60+ hours weeks for several weeks in a stretch due to poor resource management and over promising of delivery to the client.

Flexible Schedule

No structure
工作文化

Better benefits if you are an outside hire. More difficult for freshers to get good enough hikes in certain verticals even though you performance exceeds expectations.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Great Company for Freshers

Good infrastructure. Competent trainers during training period. Infinite scope of learning and changing/learning technology. Moderate work pressure, variety of industry groups.

Fun Workplace

Fun Workplace Came across Bad Management Work Culture You may find some good Leads if your Lucky and some good colleagues Salary wise I am not satisfied
工作文化

Depends on the client and team

Most people seem to like Accenture and I want to be one of those people. I still have hope and would like to be positive about it. It's a bit difficult though, because I come from an onshore culture and not an offshore culture, like 90 percent of the people I work with. The offshore way of doing things in IT just does not cut it for me. Or at least it has not cut it for me at my current client and believe me I've tried to do it their way. If you land a job with a client that has a large learning curve, watch out. No one will help you and management will expect you to figure things out by reading 20 page documents and building your own contacts within a 60-100 person team. If you are a new person coming in, there is no structure for you to get up to speed ,even if you stay patiently for a year and work hard. Need I say more? I can't speak for other clients. I can only speak for one.

Free lunches at times

缺点

Time-sheets are like tasks for rocket scientists. Culture is dominated by offshore cliques.
工作文化

Fun Workplace and takes care of their employees.

Productive for sure. Teaches employee how adaptability is key to work. Everybody is special. Learn from everyone and excel in what you feel you should be doing. Young employees are amazing and really helpful. But as the Hierarchy goes up, you start observing Politics everywhere.
工作文化

good

good working culture and work balance.Exposure to new IT technologies.Friendly environment. Training for all the new skills and up to date with technology

Accenture的工作

Test Analyst positions
查看更多职位

Good to Place to work

Good place to work but mostly it depends on the project how much chance your getting to prove, grow and to make yourself ahead in the competition as per the market perspective.
工作文化

good company to grow our skills

in terms of working time and culture, Accenture proves good to its employees. I could improve my skills further which had given me the confidence to move ahead.

Balanced Comapny

Pros Good Company Free Transport TImely Promotion if you do shoe police nicely to your manager Year end Hikes ranging from 2% to 15% average Cons Stupid merciless/heartless manager who always like to screw resources. Dumb TL's who dont have power at all. They will never support Resources.They don't have good knowledge but still take credit for everything Advice to Management Please favor all employees not just managers and TL because low level employees only do the actual work.

Fun workplace

Accenture and its people are not just work for me but a family. I love its environment and how they handle their employees. I am lucky to be part of my project since they trust and let their associates learn and work on their own.

优点

Have activities that help employees to cope up with the Company

I can't think of any

Individual specific

Not addressing all talents.. restricted to budget.. no proper management of resources.. Dominance..no new technology implementation.. no good opportunities

Fun events

Management dominance
工作文化

Good Place to start your career

Good place to start your career. Used to give good hikes but now it is like any other indian IT service company. Very hard to change roles. Managers dont give a dam if you want to learn more things.
工作文化

over all, its a great place to work

If you get a good Supervisor, you will excel in your career. His decisions and feedback plays more role in talent discussions and outcomes. Job security is more when compared to other similer companies

Job security

缺点

Long hours, Promotion depends on only one person's perspective
工作文化

Good company to learn from as a fresher.

Good company to learn from as a fresher. But less growth.Management can be more motivating towards the good performers. Fun place to work because of all the youngsters at work.
工作文化

Productive and employee friendly work place

Work culture is good in Accenture . Able to learn new technology . Good environment to work , not at all you will fill stressed out . The most enjoyable part of the job is Team outing in which you can have exposure to new people of the team and know more about the project .

Not a good experience

I don't have a good experience working at Accenture. There are lot of projects Accenture is working at and it totally depends on the project you are working on. My project just had lot of politics and less work. If you plan to join Accenture, first check which project you are working on.
工作文化

Not a bad company to work for

Working for Accenture was pretty nice. The pace was fast paced. Still, I enjoyed working with my fellow employees. I think it's a good place for a young person who's willing to put in the work for advancement.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?