Accenture标志

正在显示唯一的评价

工资低,但是里面有系统培训

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
企业文化很好,给员工培训和锻炼的机会,但是薪资真的很低。没法有竞争力。不过作为职场起步来说是OK的。因为职场新人有机会得到系统的而培训,软件硬件都会有,还是很nice的。这些应该也是提升自己职场竞争力很需要的,这点做的非常好。不过在这里要得到升职加薪的机会也是挺渺茫的。外来的和尚好念经

Buenas prestaciones y Ambiente

Mi experiencia en accenture fue agridulce. Ya que entré con todo el animo y disposición del mundo, para mi mala fortuna mi equipo y proyecto tenía muchas áreas de oportunidad. En dicho proyecto realizaba actividades diferentes a las cuales fui contratado. Mi líder exigía resultados a pesar de no ser especialista en lo que hacía y se me dio de baja directamente en vez de re asignarme a otro proyecto como debería ser. Un tema de influyentismo con el líder del área.

优点

Buenas prestaciones y actividades extras

缺点

El proyecto asignado es una ruleta rusa.

Its good

Good opportunitiea to work and improve our skils and knowledgeAccenture is a best place to show case our talent and work together with team and management

Profit making organization

By hook or crook company managers are expected for cost savings. So they doesn't care about employees. Management is so harsh basically they go for micro management. If release dates are near, the Management goes vicious insane they will make u to stay till 2 pm night to fix defects.

Nothing I think off

缺点

Zero work life balance, big thumb down for management, fire u at any point of time to save cost with no reason

Great place

I have worked for 9 years. Both teams I worked with Finance and HR V&A were amazing. People were very kind and I had a lot of growth. Pay is not the best but has good benefits.

优点

Benefits, work from home, people, flexibility

缺点

Workload, lot of trainings sometimes make it harder

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Excellent in all aspects

Accenture provides excellent employee benefits such as healthcare, life insurance, additional allowances and incredible incentives and bonuses. There are wide selections of projects and departments you can transfer to for your professional growth. The culture is superb and management are very supportive.

Bonuses, Culture, Work life balance, Management, Benefits

Collaborative and supportive workplace

Started out as an Analyst and got staffed on an interesting project. Company puts a lot of emphasis on developing its people and helping them advance within the company.

Stepping stone OR lifelong career

Good place to start a career. If you're lucky, you'll build a good enough career to stay. As with most tech/bpo/consulting firms, the key is to have the right skill at the right time. It pays to be a quick learner and to value upgrading your skillset with the latest industry trends.
工作文化

Fun at work with learning

Every task in Accenture has a fun element involved. And the outcome of every task has to be a learning experience. I spent around 14 years with Accenture and never in my life thought of quitting. Just that it was my health, due to which I had to move out of the company, however, I'm always willing to join back, if my health restores.

Employee centricity

Vendor locations

Great Place tonwork

Great place to work. Almost everyone you work with is very talented and professional. Good variety of work as well. My biggest complaint would be that they sometimes don’t manage your career very well. They have me like a jack of all trades so I’m not heavily specialized. When I approached a senior manager about this I was told that being a generalist wasn’t bad, that the pendulum was always swinging between specialists and generalists

Accenture的工作

查看更多职位
工作文化

Fun workplace, and great projects to work on

Fun workplace, and great projects to work on, however, if you are a fresher, you will randomly be assigned with a technology regardless of your performance and interests/resume.

Best place to work

Worked here for almost 7 years. I love it. Got no complains. Plenty of room for advancement. Promotes diversity in the workplace. Company makes you feel you belong
工作文化

Good pay with good benefits

Work is face paced and clear with specific instructions and clearly defined roles. However, a lot of need to overtime and tech implementation side treated lower than the consulting side and you can feel that

Compensation

Work Life Balance

Gpw

Great Place to Work, it invest in employees and has high regard for the employee welfare. Great perks too. Generally a very good company to work and grow.

Una pésima empresa

Una pésima empresa, la cuál se jacta de ser la mejor empresa para trabajar y no es así , no valoran a las personas. Las explotan y por un sueldo miserable PÉSIMA EMPRESA No la recomiendo para nada, discriminan a las personas sobre todo cuando son contratadas por una empresa externa no tienen el mismo trato

Good company

People you work with are great. Diverse range of expertise and talent. However, you do have to look after yourselves and tap into the expertise and talents of the individuals you work with. Otherwise, you will not thrive.

Global scale and vision

Great company to join great benefits and opportunities. You will learn a lot for the business vision and cutting edge technology. I highly recommend you take a CB look and worth for serious consideration.
工作文化

I can only speak for my team, not Accenture as a whole.

My team has senior managers and managers with ulterior motives, August 2020 when 5% people were fired, it was handled very poorly by them. Those employees are still finding it hard to find a job even though they are skilled. The management cannot provide job roles according to your skills, everyone is doing the same work. No scope to shine, or earn money as per market. We are always scared because they just chose people randomly and ask them to leave, it's unnerving. There is no extra perks, promotions are severely delayed.

Brand name

Micro-management
工作文化

Inclusive and cares about its employees

This is a great company to work for. Accenture offers you opportunities for personal growth; training, support and mentorshipManagement is always there for you, listen and provide you with feedback whenever needed

flexibility

n/a
工作文化

Accenture provides immense opportunities for learning, work culture is good and balanced, company provides flexibility to work. Provides certifications for learner’s.
工作文化

Accenture is the one of the best company for work

Accenture working culture is excellent and specially for women there is lots of facilities . We get salary always on time, increamnet bonus system in accenture is awesome you never get disappoint when you perform.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?