Accenture

正在显示唯一的评价

工资低,但是里面有系统培训

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
企业文化很好,给员工培训和锻炼的机会,但是薪资真的很低。没法有竞争力。不过作为职场起步来说是OK的。因为职场新人有机会得到系统的而培训,软件硬件都会有,还是很nice的。这些应该也是提升自己职场竞争力很需要的,这点做的非常好。不过在这里要得到升职加薪的机会也是挺渺茫的。外来的和尚好念经
工作文化

A good company for learning and growth with nice work culture.

I am working for last 7 years as application development and management. Lots of tech stack to learn and expose. Only problem is based on project the appraisal will be good or bad.

优点

Free cab, good work culture, job security, growth

缺点

Low to medium salary, work pressure
工作文化

Good company to start your career, good learning opportunities

Good company for freshersLot of opportunities for learning - Trainings, upskilling programmesGood organisational policies for employee Apart from work, they have miltiple initiatives like CSR, Fun events, cultural events where you can explore your other talents.Enjoy giving back to the society through volunteering with any of the multiple partner NGOsAnnual hikes, Workload and quality of work, work-life balance depends on the project and your managers.

优点

Great company in regards to learning opportunities

Normal compensation
工作文化

Best company for female employees

Good work life balance. flexible working hours. Employee friendly. Good company for female employees. Better than other service based companies in terms of work culture, hikes etc
工作文化

Long hours and little pay and recognition is zilch

Work till 12a or longer with little to no recognition of extra hours or hard work to meet deadline. I often did the work of 3 people but when deadlines were missed it was our fault.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Stressful, miscommunication, no opportunity to grow, really bad management

I’m the begging you would feel great and happy working there but in time you realize it is very stressful environment not because of the work itself, it’s because the management they make it very stressful place to be successful.

The job it’s easy

缺点

Too much micromanagement, miscommunication, not enough opportunities for growth
工作文化

Productive and fun work place

Good work place with good management where employees will be recognised based on performance. Based on employee performance they will be get awarded and get variable pay once in 6 months.

Good management

Long hrs
工作文化

Great experience in different industries and types of work

The company provides great opportunity to experience a wide range of projects and industries. The company is very diverse and working with hot topics such as cloud

Ok

Ok company to work for nothing special, good company policies but not much growth. the hardest part of the job - is to manage work life balance apart from it nothing much. OK to work for.

Fun Place

It was a great place to start career. They had flexibility with time and all the team leads and managers were very accessible. I had a team that helped me

Accenture的工作

查看更多职位
工作文化

Productive and great place to work

Managers are very supportive and work-life is always achieved. Good hike when compared with other service companies. Switching between projects is very difficult and never happens until there's some cost cutting within the Project.

Good Management

缺点

Switching between projects is very difficult.

Good work place

Work environment is good but every minute is monitored and lots of work load. overtime is require most of the time even working on a Saturday is required but paid. Overall work experience is good

You will learn a lot

Too much work load

Very generous

They give a lot of allowances in food, workspace setup, and my managers are very kind. They got better work-continuity plan, they provide internet allowance.

优点

Money allowances, Stocks, Flexible Leaves, Has recreational activity area(pre-pandemic)

Project work can vary

I enjoyed working for my client, but oftentimes, you feel more drawn to the work your client is doing than the work your company (in this case, Accenture) is doing. It is what it is, but as a consultant, if you get emotionally invested in the work for your client, you will feel a sense of not belonging to either your current company nor your client.....both feel like you're being kept at arms distance.My current project has people regularly working 10-15 hour days and weekends with no reprieve, despite alerting management to feelings of burnout. Management talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk when it comes to helping people manage their workload.

Pay is decent

Work/life balance, culture.
工作文化

Good company to work for

It is a good company to work for. The work life balance is really great. But compensation is on the lower end for requiring an engineering degree. Not many positions to advance your career.

Good working culture.

Good working culture by the management.Many new things are there to learn. Chance to grow the upskill and showcase the performance to management.Overall good working experience.

优点

Good team bonding, Helping working atmosphere. Good opportunity to grow.

缺点

Management doing partiality with team.

Excellent company for me

This company is good for the people who wanted a career growth, this company offering lot of jobs for you. Salary and benefits are good given on time.

Good benefits and flexibility

Although not the greatest salaries, they provide great benefits and offer flexibility to feel comfortable. Some teams would help develop your career, some others might keep you stuck. The company guidelines are ok, but not all the leads would properly follow them.It does provide a sense of stability.

Flexibility, benefits, diversity

缺点

Not all teams are properly leaded
工作文化

lots of training and it cares about the employee.

It was a tiring but fun experience. It brings out the best in me and I realize that even though I am a person with disability, I can still work in corporate industry. I wish I was given a longer time working with them because I enjoyed my work with Accenture a lot. I know I have a lot to contribute specially in terms of process improvement.

work fromhome set-up.

缺点

the scorecard is the same for all, I am a person with disability, score card should be different from those without disability.
工作文化

Accenture is good company to work

My work experience in Accenture is Overall good. However I have some difficulties that everyone should face since it depends on our team. There is no night shift allowance.
工作文化

Timesheet’s not approved on time

I worked for Accenture through a staffing agency and I was “Onboarding” since March 2021 it is now May 2021 and I have not been paid since April 2021 very unorganized very unprofessional I have 4 weeks of pending timecards I never actually got put into training for project hope.

Good people