Accenture

职位名称
地点
正在显示唯一的评价
工作文化
企业文化很好,给员工培训和锻炼的机会,但是薪资真的很低。没法有竞争力。不过作为职场起步来说是OK的。因为职场新人有机会得到系统的而培训,软件硬件都会有,还是很nice的。这些应该也是提升自己职场竞争力很需要的,这点做的非常好。不过在这里要得到升职加薪的机会也是挺渺茫的。外来的和尚好念经
工作文化
Work is face paced and clear with specific instructions and clearly defined roles. However, a lot of need to overtime and tech implementation side treated lower than the consulting side and you can feel that
Compensation
Work Life Balance
工作文化
Great Place to Work, it invest in employees and has high regard for the employee welfare. Great perks too. Generally a very good company to work and grow.
工作文化
Una pésima empresa, la cuál se jacta de ser la mejor empresa para trabajar y no es así , no valoran a las personas. Las explotan y por un sueldo miserable PÉSIMA EMPRESA No la recomiendo para nada, discriminan a las personas sobre todo cuando son contratadas por una empresa externa no tienen el mismo trato
工作文化
People you work with are great. Diverse range of expertise and talent. However, you do have to look after yourselves and tap into the expertise and talents of the individuals you work with. Otherwise, you will not thrive.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Great company to join great benefits and opportunities. You will learn a lot for the business vision and cutting edge technology. I highly recommend you take a CB look and worth for serious consideration.
工作文化
My team has senior managers and managers with ulterior motives, August 2020 when 5% people were fired, it was handled very poorly by them. Those employees are still finding it hard to find a job even though they are skilled. The management cannot provide job roles according to your skills, everyone is doing the same work. No scope to shine, or earn money as per market. We are always scared because they just chose people randomly and ask them to leave, it's unnerving. There is no extra perks, promotions are severely delayed.
Brand name
Micro-management
工作文化
This is a great company to work for. Accenture offers you opportunities for personal growth; training, support and mentorshipManagement is always there for you, listen and provide you with feedback whenever needed
flexibility
n/a
工作文化
Accenture provides immense opportunities for learning, work culture is good and balanced, company provides flexibility to work. Provides certifications for learner’s.
工作文化
Accenture working culture is excellent and specially for women there is lots of facilities . We get salary always on time, increamnet bonus system in accenture is awesome you never get disappoint when you perform.
工作文化
I enjoyed working there and I loved the people. I ade alot of good friends there. I had a good rapore with management. I left because I wanted to pursue another profession.
优点
Free lunches, weekly draws and gifts
工作文化
I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
工作文化
Plenty of projects - can range (most of mine have been largely unsatisfying)Performance reviews are almost non-existent.Engineers arent as visible as the consultants
Alot of projects
工作文化
Lots of reponsibilites are given. Not enough recognition for the one who forgets to treat your manager as a king although your client appreciates your work.No help from management, just excuses.Managers take extra responsibilities from client for sake of budget without properly evaluating challenges then force the deadlines to juniors who work on it.After completion of work with extra efforts for few months, we receive feedback : it was normal work. But during execution they constantly give motivation as if its the most important task for Accenture's reputation but during performance communication they say otherwise.
优点
join only for learning the skills and getting exposure for chaos
缺点
Dont join if you are having strong work ethic, skillset and leadership but no appetite for buttering your boss
工作文化
A lot of diversity in the job, they will help develop and are very open to new ideas. Might be difficult to keep worklife balance, espacially durinr COVID, even if management is really trying its best.
Teams
Covid
工作文化
Great experience. Cannot recommend them enough. Much like the military experience, you come out better than you started.They will improve your capabilities and career.
Great Organization
缺点
There are some meat heads and fashionistas that don't focus on the task at hand.
工作文化
No matter you have skills and knowledge about the process and may be good at Keeping the Things well. But end of the day you have to praise the manager to get our promotions to be happened.
Job secuirity
缺点
No value for complete skilled person and compensation also very less
工作文化
Accenture is a bog company so there are a lot of employees. It is hard to start and to get promoted due to lack of opportunities to excel. They give free trainings and very inclusive place.
工作文化
Good things:-1- Work friendly culture2- Fun to work with 3- Always take care of the employees4- Balanced work life5- Transport service is excellentBad things:1- They hire candidates on contract basis and the job security is less.2- Salary is very less as Accenture is very well known firmBut if you want to start your career then it is good Company but always go on pay roll basis
优点
Work life balance is good, Policies are good
缺点
Hiring in contracts, less salary, less job security
工作文化
You just have to suck to your team and your boss. A lot of companies hire Accenture thinking it is a good company. It is not. They sell the services of Senior Engineers and when you go check on the team that will do the business it is all about Jr Engineers. It is really terrible. Full of snakes and back stabbing in the teams. You just need to look good and suck it up in the happy hours.
When I quit
缺点
You need to look good. Terrible management. Weekly Backstabbing.
工作文化
This company will provide a perfect training and provides you a advanced Crouse to gain knowledge abt other programs which can be used in future and help in develop your personality and friendly culture
  1. 雇员点评