Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的19条评价
查看 20,655 条评论
工作文化
The pay was good, the job wasn't hard. The most difficult part of the job is that it was an office job, so there was office drama and cattiness. That's honestly typical of every single office/call center job though; this place was not as bad as most though. You start on contract for 9 months and then you have a review where they decide if they are going to make you a permanent employee (which means you would not be able to be terminated without cause and you become eligible for health benefits), extend your contract or let you go. Be prepared for them to extend your contract at least another 4 months, most people got extended or let go after 9 months. It was rare to be hired on after the first contract. I'm not sure if that's a tactic for the company to get away with not giving you benefits for your first full year but I suspect that.Anyways it wasn't a bad job, pretty good if you're good at customer service and working on computers.
工作文化
While being interviewed for Accenture the expectations of the job were never mentioned because of “confidentially” if I knew from the beginning that I would be making cold calls I wouldn’t have taken the position. They set unrealistic expectations and when you try to reach out for help they always say it’s going to get better and let me tell you it doesn’t. The pay isn’t enough for what they expect from you. They would never call themselves a call centre but that’s exactly what it is a call centre. So if you don’t like that kind of environment then this job isn’t for you.
Amazing training
缺点
Long hours, not enough pay, high expectations, stressful work environment.
工作文化
This was one of the worst jobs I've had. And the quitting process made it even worse. Like you can't get free of them. Taking over a month for them to actually let me know the procedure on how to return my work from home equipment. Very unprofessional and when I would try to ask to figure out I would just be passes on to the person time and time again.
Unprofessional
工作文化
They set unrealistic expectations for the people working there. In my experience I got congratulated the day they fired me for how well I was doing. Not to mention they fired me in the middle of COVID and did not give me a reason as to why I was fired. You are constantly stressed out from the expectations and trying to meet them and when you are struggling managers will tell you they are going to help you by sitting with you while you work but it never happens as they are do busy helping out the new hires. The people you work with are amazing though they really help you through stressful times
工作文化
Very unprofessional work atmosphere, no communication between trainers or upper management; a lot of conflicting information given. When concerns are expressed no extra support is given. Unrealistic employment goals, with very little information given in training, a lot of repetition in the training courses, over all a very stressful and unreliable work atmosphere.
Weekends off
缺点
Unprofessional, unorganized, poor structure, no communication, advancement without pay increase
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
If you love yourself and your mental health, don’y work here. Worst job for anyone , nobody should have to work for this company. They don’t treat you like a human, you could be the #1 employee and they will still find ways to criticize you and tear you down.
Working from home
工作文化
What a great place to work! The management there really care for you, and the company really looks after you. Fast paced environment, but very rewarding. Great benefits, great pay, great team environment! Would recommend this company to anyone!!!
工作文化
Starting was easy as a CSR but as they expanded they cared less and less about employees. This is a call center environment with minimal pay and stressful fast changes with limited support from management. They had originally said it was a 9-5 job and contiuously changed the times of the role, expectations and work flow. Not to mention you have to bid for shifts. Time off is limited too. I was told once that getting bad shifts was out of my control although I was doing incredible work and there was nothing I could do to get better stats for the shift bid. Ultimately, working for a large social media giant with high stakes made this workplace care less about the people in it. I worked in multiple areas of the business. Their view of working is that this place is as good as it gets so you might as well stay.
工作文化
Took multiple chats at a time, called advertisers and kept ownership of cases by converting chats to email cases. Programs needed for work were taken away so the job got a lot heard to maintain.
优点
Friends and occasionally free lunches
缺点
Programs and tools taken away that were needed for job functionality
工作文化
I enjoyed working there at first, but After training, they pair you with a Team Lead. My team lead was new, but treated me horribly. She wrote I was odd and spacey and scolded me when I was on the phone with a client. She was rude and mean; it made me quit! I would not work there again.
工作文化
During the interview I was told that this place belies in family first and they support their employees with families and will work with them to make sure any needs might be met. This is not true, a few of us have had family emergencies and we we bring them up to our management they say oh well you better find a way to fix this. Also when you are struggling on chats there is no one around to help you. Over all very poor support
Free coffee and snacks
缺点
No communication between operations and QA teams, no communication between operations and the staff, no support when needed. Honestly this list can go on and on
工作文化
Unrealistic goals. Very stressful work. Ever changing requirements. Very little support. Poor leadership. Extremely limited growth options. Game room, yoga studio that people have no time to use.
Helpful co workers
缺点
Poor pay, No benefits until permanent, Stress, Ever changing rules, Lies to improve scores, Not enough resources to resolve issues, Unfair performance measurements.
工作文化
I've worked for Accenture for years. Like any job you typically start at the ground floor, but this company more than any other I have worked for rewards hard work! The management team cares, and the staff are like extended family.
工作文化
The place is great for it's management and people! Everyone do care about you and interested to make you better! There some minuses in schedule and low wages though.
工作文化
Really great place of work with lovely people from all over the world. Accenture is very big on personal growth and also growth in your career. You won’t regret working here.
工作文化
Great place to work, if you want to advance, always opportunities to grow with this company. I'd recommend working for Accenture, great people, good work environment.
工作文化
Good benefits. Good atmosphere. They are always hiring good staff that are passionate about working for a global fortune 500 company. There is room to grow.
工作文化
Terrible job, with Terrible management. supervisors are racists barely there, leaks. no one really knows what they are doing! this is a job where you will beg to leave.
-laid back environment -clean work space -positive people -excellent benefits
优点
Free food on hollidays and special days
缺点
Managers are always on vaction