Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的26条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
I enjoyed working there and I loved the people. I ade alot of good friends there. I had a good rapore with management. I left because I wanted to pursue another profession.
优点
Free lunches, weekly draws and gifts
工作文化
Excellent benefits good culture lots of room for advancement on site extensive training 3 weeks vacation shifts for contact center agents can vary rewarded on performance management is willing to work with you
工作文化
Step up from Convergys and Sitel Lots of support and training If you don't know ask questions in training No support on calls Follow script or lose job
工作文化
I worked at accenture for over a year and they kept extending my contract as a tactic so they did not have to give me vacation or benefits. Also their leads don't know the job and recommend one thing one day, then fault you for the thing they told you to do in the first place. Nothing is ever good enough there either and no one ever says hey good job. Take this as a warning don't ever work at this place no matter what. It's not worth the hassle
工作文化
I was hired to help customers understand their bills, and answer questions about their gas services, but at the end of the day, the company doesn't care about helping the callers. They only care about how quickly you get the caller off the line, and how many other calls you can cram into your day.
Decent benefits
缺点
Very low call time average expected
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I worked there for a few months and we were always non stop. If we needed to take a break or just a breath we would be yelled at. My manager would belittle me abiut my mental illness causing me to look else where. I eneded up having a mental breakdown from this place due to management.
工作文化
Great place to work. The management work with you to help you grow in your role. Coworkers there always help you where they can and help with the fun relaxed work environment.
工作文化
A very enjoyable environment to work in! All staff were helpful, and ready to assist with anything new employees require. All working environments should focus this much on employee satisfaction!
优点
Free Coffee/Tea and daily snacks.
缺点
A lot of information in training! - perhaps a restructuring of training IE: longer modules, and more one on one training.
工作文化
The Company is perfect the people here are awesome everything seems to work out except some conscious bias. Apart from biasing the company is a good place to work but you don't get paid well, in fact, it is very low for the work you do. But still, it is a very good company to work to gain experience.
All day cereals
Pay
工作文化
What a great company! Complimentary Breakfast stations available 24-7 for all employees. Many scheduled activities of various types regularly scheduled for all employees. Great camaraderie between all levels of staff & employees!
Fantastic work environment!
More training needed.
工作文化
Accenture was a great place to work. The company and management took very good care of their employees. This company was very team oriented in a ll of their tasks and goals,
工作文化
Best company I have ever work for, very diverse and accepting of everyone. they do there best to work with you and make sure your work life balance is good. great environment, treat you like an adult.
positive place to work
parking
工作文化
No comment, I would rather not comment on my employment with Accenture. I was able to travel and do some contract work with other companies and was employed there for 4 years.
工作文化
This was a great experience. I learned a lot of new things and was given a lot of opportunities. I was sad to leave but moved to Calgary. They had very good bonus every year.
Employee free lunchs
工作文化
The management of the company was great. All of the managers are very good at teaching their employees the skills they need to be good at their job. It is a great place to work.
工作文化
People in Thorold are great. They do however, have little control over how things are run as this is a huge company and decisions are made elsewhere. This was once the premiere call center in the area, the one to work for, not any more as the pay is only at minimum rate.
优点
Free coffee and lots of free lunches
缺点
has become, just another call center.
工作文化
I love the fact that they take the time to properly train the new employees. they have a lot of support and tools to get you through the training and succeed in your work
优点
great hours for working mothers
缺点
longer than the daycare hours
工作文化
Call metrics are very difficult to meet and management is constantly on your back even if you are meeting call metrics, as Accenture considers itself a "constant learning" atmosphere. Agents who were at Accenture for years found it very repetitive to be constantly coached on the same things month after month. I was hired on a contract basis and unfortunately my contract was not continued. Very stressful job, as customers are constantly venting their frustrations to you about rising rates, something that is completely out of your control.
优点
Often free lunches and free coffee
缺点
Very stressful trying to meet call metrics while remaining empathetic with customers
工作文化
Training was inadequate, when your on the floor and need help there really isn't any. When they decide to let you go, they rummage through your stuff and pack it up in a box treating you like a criminal. No warning, and lack of support. High turnaround.
Some free lunches
Long
工作文化
The job is not an easy one as everything that we do is completely controlled and measured. There is no room for objectivity as everything is either black or white.
stability
poor shift diversification
工作文化
This company is a nice company nice buiding good benefits as well