Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的7条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Collaborative and supportive workplace

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Started out as an Analyst and got staffed on an interesting project. Company puts a lot of emphasis on developing its people and helping them advance within the company.

Not recommended

Interview was average. bad management. Bad communication with higher levels. Very stressful work environment. Less salary. They add many extras on your salary and on paper it looks really good but you won’t get those extras at all.. and what you get is too less.

优点

Very competitive

缺点

Bad management
工作文化

Lots of expectations with no payback

Accenture would be an awesome company. So many smart people with good ideas. However, that is where it ends. Management is terrible, not organized and promotions are mainly dependent on influencing the right people instead of actual work deliverables. The work culture is really bad. Employees are not trying to develop their peers but making them look bad to enhance their chances of promotion. You are expected to do a lot of extra work and either book it on the client or not at all. The policies and internal trainings tell you otherwise but the only to get around this is declining work and good luck with your promotion.

Accenture的官方回复

2020年6月9日
Hello, Thank you for your open and honest review of your personal views on working with us. We are very sorry to learn that you have experienced such a negative atmosphere. Accenture strives to be a place where bright people from diverse backgrounds work together to deliver the best solutions for their clients - while having fun doing so. This is the feedback we receive from most of our employees and from various internal and external employee satisfaction polls. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours, stay safe.Your Accenture HR team

Great if you're lucky...

Buy in to the whole consulting schtick, and be prepared to work long days, nights and weekends. If you endure long enough, and kiss enough behinds, you might get a semi-decent bonus.

优点

Possibly the brand, but it sure ain't McKinsey or BCG

缺点

Secular culture, employees are pure resources and not treated as people.

Accenture的官方回复

2020年5月29日
Thank you very much for your time to comment on your Accenture work experience. While we agree with Accenture being a great place to work, we do not subscribe to the term "luck". We continuously are awarded as a highly people oriented employer by various renowned independent organisations around the globe and we are proud of that achievement. We do not compare ourselves with consulting firms as our offering goes way beyond most of what pure breed consulting firms can offer to both, employees and clients. We wish you all the best for your future endeavours! Your Accenture HR team

Decent

Decent place. ok culture. Hardest part of the job is the travel. You have to travel monday to friday. And there is no stability in life, but this is true for consulting, and not accenture in specific.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Experience with multiple different domain clients.

1.Worked with different domain clients. 2.Managing the team with more than 25 team members. 3.Worked in a factory model and worked with different clients at a time

Great workplace

Great place to work. Many perks. enable work from home, good client base, great people and culture. Been here for over 5 years. Love the experience overall.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?