Accenture

已找到符合搜索的16条评价查看 20,972 条评论

Long working hours

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Long working hours for every team members, including manager who was pregnant. For interns that is a good start for your career in consulting, but that won't be a good destination.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Ok consulting firm, it really depends on ur immediate manager

A company could be very good, but if your immediate manager micromanage you and does not value you, then, your life and career path in this company will not look good. Therefore, before you accept a job offer, try to see if you can connect with your immediate manager. If not, think twice before joining.

The best work enviroment

Accenture is the organization where i Learn SAP R/3

Amazing

no one
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Productive and fun with a good group culture

we work in harmony, even though it is a fast-paced working environment and we tend to get used to staying late for finishing the work and deliver solutions on time. I gained my project management skills and ERP skills after my internship experience.

free lunches

这篇点评对您有用吗?

I really learned a lot from my co-workers, and through three months' working on field, I real enjoyed fast-paced consulting life.

I like the working environment of Accenture, especially within the groups, my team leader set up daily goals on a tight schedule. So there is a lot of work need to be done. While after work, we always grabbed dinner together when we are working on field, so I really enjoyed work at the Accenture.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Great company to work for

Accenture provides a lot structure and framework training which helped me a lot in the future career. The best career life I had so far is working at Accenture. I got opportunities to work in a lot multinational projects and improved myself

优点

Great learning place and experience gain

Slower career growth

good job culture

very good company with many proactive employees and good job culture. it is really a good environment for young people to learn and to improve. development is rapid and have change to touch extensive area.

good culture

a little bit long hours

Great Experience

- Learned a lot about the management consulting industry during the internship - New challenges everyday, and you are able to have the resources to solve the problem - Colleagues are always willing to help
这篇点评对您有用吗?

An engaging and dynamic working environment that motivated employees to perform.

Worked mainly on an application for Astra-Zeneca, a British-Swedish pharmaceutical company. A typical work day was usually around 10 hours. There was usually a lot of work to be done but the experience was truly educational and interesting.

Great team

Good company to work with. One need to network a lot in order to grow. Management and work culture is excellent, but finding work / life balance is a bit difficult.

friendly workplace

co-workers are very nice people, and culture is good. the most enjoyable part of the job is after helping people, you feel happy.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Used to be lots of opportunities

Have worked for almost 10 years. We have re-organized 7 times now and there is a lack of clear vision and road map of our work and what we are working towards. We used to work on projects all the time, now we have been cut off so the PMO can staff everything. Good access to larger Fortune 500 clients but work tempo is high and meetings late at night are a must.

优点

Telemuting, Strong virtual team working, vacation time

缺点

Entrenched midlevel managment, lack of vision in our department
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Steep learning curve, intelligent environment, nice people

The work is organized in a matrix fashion, which allow you to explore many different projects while developing your expertise. The people there are smart and polite.
这篇点评对您有用吗?

Little interaction with other colleagues

I worked in the Internal IT department as an intern. The most rewarding part of my internship was being able to learn from my colleagues who are very skilled in what they do. However, I wish I had more opportunity to interact with employees from other departments. It seems like each department is very segregated and the office space layout does not promote communication.

优点

Free massages in the office

Small office space
这篇点评对您有用吗?

good environment, friendly work mates

From May 2013 to August 2013  Responsible for deploying and managing the version of system for developing team  Wrote test scripts, prepare testing data and execute testing script for SIT Team  Designed a suitable database relational schema for the system based on the data relationship  Reported and tracked defects and wrote log to record them  In charge of communication with developer about development process and user research process.  Assisted developer to control the whole design style and proposed my own opinions.  Conducted feasibility testing by relevant assessment methods.  Wrote project development document  Helped project manager to manage development schedule Co-workers: AstraZeneca Hardest part: deploying and managing the version of system for developing team most enjoyable part of the job: can work with so many talent work mates.

Great company

Mentorship to support career development Good welfare and job security

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?