Accenture

北京市18 条点评
已找到符合搜索的18条评价
查看 19,663 条评论
工作文化
It was a very good experience in that summer and it was very helpful to my later study
Collaborates with individual team members to establish a development path

Holds employees accountable for their own results

Provides team with the resources needed to attain results

Provides support during periods of organizational change
Great
Loving the culture and the director that I work with is a nice person who knows how to motivate the employees. Although, there are some OT, the benefits are great
Fun place for consultants
It's a great company if you want to make an impact in tech consulting industry.

Work life balanced well.

Colleagues are friendly and willing to help.
Interesting
It's really tiring and the environment of the office is awful and crowded.
But I learned a lot stuff there.

Chatting with other employees is really interesting.
Great Place to Start Consulting Career
Accenture Strategy is a great place to start consulting career. The experience would definitely help you to gain consulting related knowledge quickly. However, the payment of Accenture in China is less than expected considering the hard work.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Productive place to learn and grow up
Stressful and collaborative working environment with colleagues that have strong profession and analytical backgrounds. Business travel is requirement frequently. Don't be freak out by your project manager's fast-paced working style and his requirement of asking you to do so.
优点
Collaborative working environment
缺点
Short break
工作文化
A traditional style consultant company with bureaucracy.
Companies looking for consultancy service are usually confused with different voices from different information sources. And they don't know who should be trusted. So consultancy is process of building trust with your client.
Accenture wins projects with trust rather than capability, and it asks much more that its worth.

Accenture was a partnership company and later turned to be an operation company. But the current operation still maintain the partnership style. This compromises the whole operation.

Bureaucracy everywhere

Employees are leveled.
competitive place to work
i had a great internship experience in Accenture, and i love the their company culture. we need to have class like work ethical every two weeks.
工作文化
Effective and intense working environment
As an intern and part of the project management team, the first thing on a work day is to check project progress, have a overall understanding of the process, then report to the manager. Then usually need to do a PPT for consulting director, and they would use this to report to the client.

The hardest part is to improve working efficiency. In an consulting company, problems and requirements occurs everyday, you need to address the problem as soon as possible to satisfy your client.
优点
Creative thinking environment
缺点
Intense
Time assuming
Team work highly needed
over working

Projects vary

Intense but comfortable working environment

Employees backgrounds vary

Overall a good company to work for
Intern at Beijing Office
Well-organized company with well-organized project teams.
Interns get noticed.

I gained my skills of contacting team members with emails and also practiced my programming skills.
Intensive and fast-paced place
When I worked in Accenture, I was in charged of doing research about major players in TTP industry in China. So I followed the successful case of Alibaba. Some of the information is online available and clear, like the development path of its TTP platform, the services they offered, etc. But some of information is not, which brings great challenge to me. So in those several days,I contacted the customer service of Alibaba, I inquired them about any information I need such as the monitoring methods for the money put into this platform, the characters of their online financial products.
Great working culture
People in Accenture are excellent, both in life and in work. Even an intern, you could learn a lot.
Get some valuable experience
smart co-workers,
methodology,

work under big pressure.

SOA, EAI, OSB.

Project management.
Excellent Company in consulting business
I was worked at Accenture as an SAP SCM Consultant and participated 2 huge SAP implementation project. The company have a strong management skills to control the big projects which involved over 100 people and 10 company. I did my part very well and we successfully finished the projects on time and budgets.
工作文化
Accenture is a great place to work. But sometime it is hard to find balance between your work and life.
excellent company
consulting company is sometime like a school, all the hard word will pay off.
Supportive, Harmonious. A great place to work
Worked as an intern in Accenture Beijing. I learned a lot during the internship and all my colleagues were very nice and excellent. The PMs were the biggest attraction for me. Things you learned from them were more than work.
公司页面已被认领