Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的194条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Great place to work and balance personal life. Salary benefits are as per industry norms and skill based. Upgrading skills on timely basis to compete with fast growing technologies. Job security is based on employee performance in projects and personal behavior.
工作文化
Helped me with my work life balanceFun place and gives you lot of opportunities.Mentors give you good guidanceMake sure you build your network
优点
Open opportunities
缺点
Internal movement very bureaucratic
工作文化
Opportunities are endless, it really is a global company, you will be working with the most diverse range of cultures and clients across the world. Accenture keeps pace with the very latest technological advancements so this will keep your CV sharp. Culture is young, dynamic, competitive.
优点
Lots of opportunities to get noticed, get involved in activities
缺点
Long hours, stressful
工作文化
Great chance to work on a variety of projects across different organisations and industries. Good chance to travel. Great people to work with. Can work long hours and travel often required.
工作文化
Very little guidance from management of what it is expected from you. Many times you are assigned to projects out of your area of expertise or interest even - and you are there for months with no option to change. They are not very interested in your career or development..
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
One of the much better big consultancies, promotion of healthy, collaborative environments with a real buzz around the office on Fridays. Work at client sites can be lonely but you are well-supported throughout. Sometime late night work is inevitable. Work hard and you'll be rewarded most of the time, though it's all about how your promote yourself. Projects can be very slow to come through, but lots of credit is given to those with initiative enough to generate new ideas and follow through.
工作文化
It seems the grading structure across Accenture means those who are good at their job technically, means they become management and in charge of people - these two things are not synonymous, and ends up lack of moral and direction more often than not.
工作文化
Work at Accenture is a bit fast paced and very competitive but it is collaborative and very employee friendly at the same time. Superiors have always been very friendly and helpful to guide me in the right path towards achieving my career objectives. Lots of fun activities at work are organised quite frequently and the resources are always encouraged to take time off work for holidays time to time, for charity etc. Overall, I rated it a little low on work-life balance as its very common with Consulting jobs that we are required to travel away from home and work quite long hours, which is again upto the resources here and there is no compulsion or enforcement.
工作文化
Productive and collaborative work place. An environment of continuous learning . I have enjoyed working at Accenture, have worked with a number of subject matter experts which has allowed me to really hone my skills.
工作文化
They have loads of Fun events in office Good organization for Apprentice and fresh graduates Found the senior management decisions partial. If your boss is good you will enjoy working here
工作文化
This space will be updated soon. Typical Day What I learned Management Culture hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable part of the job will soon be updated
工作文化
Great projects involving team collaboration and exposure to new technologies. Budgets are tight so individuals end up over worked. Work life balance is really bad. Accenture shower you with money, but have disregard for work life balance, personal well being.
工作文化
Competitive internal environment where employees compete internally for roles. This does not promote collaboration or a relaxed environment between employees.
工作文化
Every day is met with Enthusiasm and a new Adventure within Accenture. a new challenge or Job always arises & with a supportive team you stand to the challenge only to succeed and play at the end in celebration of the work Achieved.
工作文化
Accenture is a great place to work. You have access to an incredible resource of talent and knowledge, amazing clients and the chance to genuinely transform their business.
工作文化
They push you and push until you break. If youre not just out if Uni then your ancient. Out of Uni they will use up any free time that you have. Pay is good if youre happy becoming a clone
工作文化
It's a good company and remain in depends on project and people you work with. Work life balance sometime suffer due to project priorities but I guess that would be everywhere.
工作文化
I enjoyed working here because of the career prospects and the flexibility to move within the company. Changing departments feels like changing a new job completely. They’re supportive with the move
工作文化
requires some politicking ability in order to acquire your new role, as the roles they automatically put you on can be exceedingly menial and boring otherwise.
工作文化
Good organisation to work for and will certainly open up doors when looking ahead in your career. Some fantastic people but the culture is cut throat. Results speak volumes and if you are not hitting targets you will soon know about it.