Accenture

已找到符合搜索的206条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Good company

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
A big company with different projects and level of management.Networking culture for career progression.Fast-paced environment.Salaries sometimes might not be competitive with the market.
工作文化

Underpaid and overworked but multicultural

On the projects I worked on the salary was not competitive compared to the tasks and work pressure at the job. Communication between management and employees was not honest, people got promoted for jobs because they knew the hiring manager, policies for promotions were constantly changing and my manager even tried to deny me 3 hours off when I wanted to go for a job interview (I even made it back after 2 hours).

Free breakfast, multicultural teams

缺点

Little recognition, salary too low, weak management

Fun LoL

Working here it's not fun at all (I was being sarcastic in the title).What to tell, let's see:For management you are ONLY a NUMBER, you are NOT a person;if you have a problem, oh well, it's your problem and NOBODY cares, literally;if you are sick, they, again, don't care, they don't ask you what is wrong, you might have something serious, the important thing is that you go back to work ASAP;they will tell you that you are important to them (come on, let's be real), but you will see at the end of the day that it was a lie;the time spent in there is not worth the pay.Briefly:management is terrible, pay is terrible, shift don't even let me start with that, work is terrible, everything is terrible, no chance to grow in the company because you won't have time to check new opportunities.

优点

free lunch when working in the office, internet bills WFH

缺点

shift, pay, management, etc.
工作文化

Work for Accenture if you want to learn and grow

Very highly talented teams, very good work culture. After 25 years in tech, I think Accenture is one of the few organisations that are really doing interesting stuff.

The people

Nothing in my experience

The environment was fine

The job it self was fine but the company and management were a nightmare. You are a number there if u go they get someone else. The dont care about u.

The people were great

缺点

Salary, benefits and everything else

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Deceiving and against meritocracy

I have been working with Accenture for two years now and, behind the advertisement of a progressive, inclusive and innovating workplace, you will find that meritocracy is not even considered. The amount of work and responsibilities compared to the salary is almost offensive and the chances of career growth and promotions are lower than the chances of having your project closed from one day to the other. I am currently on Indeed to run away from this place

优点

Free food, chance to learn remarkable skills

缺点

Non-meritocratic, minimum possible wages, no progression
工作文化

Productiva and fun workplace.

A typical day at work would be very relaxed and productive. Colleagues where very nice and friendly. The management was also very friendly and caring.

Good Company, bad management

The company it is good to work, it offers to you a base salary, no strong pressure, but when you need something from managers or even high leves, the situation get worse.

No pressure

Bad shifts and managers

Better payment

Is unfair that teams that speaks other languages such as German, Dutch, Arabic etc.. earn more money than other teams. Their job is less because they dont work 24 hours or weekends, while the people that earns less work more including 24 hours and all weekends!! We should all earn the same or more specially working for a company such as Accenture that makes millions a year.

flexibility, wellness

缺点

The income for employees should be at level with Accenture's prestige
工作文化

Bad Management and no employees rights

In almost 15 years of experience in big companies, Accenture is absolutely the worst company ever to work for. Management is corrupted, not transparent at all but mostly not professional at all. Lack of ethic and lack of respect towards emplyees is unbelievable. Progressing within the company is a dream they let you believe at the beginning, before discovering that the contract will not even be with Accenture directly and that the salary will be one of the lowest on Dublin market. Team leaders are not leaders at all, they have no qualified experience, no language neither communication skills, no empathy and they do not look after the morale of the team at all.When the company decides to terminate a contract (firing or let it expire) they do not give any notice, they do not schedule 1 to 1 to prepare the employee, they do not provide explanation or feedback. They only ask HR to send the employee a cold e-mail, out of the blue, with zero explanation, confused instructions and a poor excuse.After that, the employee is practically forced to disappear in silence...

优点

Buying time for a better role and company

Worst management ever

productive workplace

here you will work with multination company , will develop you skills working with people have different opinions and reviews which really help to do you duty on high quality standards , TLs are helpful and understanding any issue and happy to sorted out.

优点

free launch, pay bills WFH time, bonus

缺点

long hours, repetitive, a lot of meeting

Fun workplace

A little bit chaotic at times due to confusing managament! However, everyone is nice and welcomes you. Work in my area was very relaxed but can change the rules very quickly so have to adapt easy, even when new rules do not make sense!

Friendly

Mismanagement and cheap
工作文化

Nice environment and good opportunity to learn

Accenture is a company that allows you to grow up and have challenges while working in an amazing environment. I like my job because I interact with people from everywhere and it is really challenging.

Excellent Learning and fun place

Accenture provide good support with increasing skills and has many clients which is helpful to grow and learn. Accenture is multi-culture and welcome people from different part of the world. This helps to understand how we can work and learn from our colleagues. Accenture also provides many benefits like courses, certification, online trainings which is very helpful.

Great enivrnoment

Enjoyable

Good atmosphere, worked on Bank of Ireland account for 12 years delivering a variety of Learning interventions to Bank of Ireland frontline and call centre staff

productive

Productive, but you constantly have someone telling you to reach targets. Team are helpful. work office is nice and everyone is helpful, either you work together in a team or not.

Good company. Below par salary

Great company with lots of opportunity but the salaries paid are way below other companies doing the same thing. HR is a joke and takes ages to get anything done. Overall a good company but don’t expect to earn a lot.
工作文化

Fun and competitive, diverse culture

Accenture is a fun and competitive place to work and grow both as a person and an employee. I love the diverse and relaxed environment as well as working with some great hard working people.

Wellness benefits

Salary not competitive

Would not recommend

Other than the employees who work there there was not much else that was positive. No Accenture feel or support on client sites. Very financially driven and lack of duty of care for employees.

Benefits package

缺点

Bad management and no security

Ok, for a while.

First off, it's a big company, so one's experience often comes down to which department you're part of. Overall, I wouldn't recommend the company to others, based primarily on the company culture. Competition to progress, uninteresting and long-term project assignments, and a general lack of managerial support can occur, and are a cause of dissilusionment. Again, it all depends where in the company you end-up (client-facing, internal), and the type of work you are given (short term interesting projects, or long term resource augmentation operational roles). Benefits of working in Accenture include the potential to get a broad experience of projects and client roles, well structured benefits and social clubs within the firm, and a range of training and upskilling opportunities.

International workplace

Workplace and colleagues were just perfect. I've learnt how to create online ads campaign. You have the opportunity to grow professionally and work for new roles. But you are continuously under pressure. Management only care about productivity and CSAT even if sometimes those don't depend on you. They don't care if you are an hard working person or even if you are the most knowledgeable person in the team. But overall if you are willing to work very hard, this is a good place to increase your experiences and knowledge

Free snack

缺点

Management unable to motivate people

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?