Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的1,168条评价
查看 20,659 条评论
工作文化
Good management , Flexible timing, Space to learn new things and implement but the compensation and salary increment depends on the project and skill.
Job security
Low Salary appraisal
工作文化
If you are joining as a fresher, though management has ability to put into different domain of people choice, they won't do it. They always try to micro manage us
工作文化
My work experience in Accenture is Overall good. However I have some difficulties that everyone should face since it depends on our team. There is no night shift allowance.
工作文化
This is the place where you can have a very wide exposure to the real corporate industry as well as the work you will learn here with good friendly environment.
优点
Good salary, hikes, Time management, employee friendly environment.
工作文化
Had an awesome experience. Work environment is very friendly. The hardest part is that they layed me off due to covid-19. The reason is simple, They can't lay off others. Accenture heavily relies on service methodology. So, I can't blame directly right?!
Work environment, Teams
缺点
Shift timings are dynamic, Accenture won't take care of you untill you're on bench period
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
The working environment of the company is very good its many branches in the world I will put my efforts for the good progress so I have good opportunity my aim work at Accenture cimpany
工作文化
Best for learning and improve for skills friendly teammates and safe and secure can carrier go through good management fun and enjoyable to work best place for newbies
工作文化
Management treat employees as slaveNo good hike, no guarantee of vp, all management personnel are looking for personal benefit, no respect for individuals...
工作文化
Excellent brand - in india getting spoiled due to non competitive pay and unqualified middle management. You get excellent work life balance and a great collaborative work environment.
工作文化
Worst job, long work hours, learnt nothing but how to work in MS Excel, workplace culture is bad, only local people get the advantage. there is no enjoyable part of this job.
No pros
缺点
Long work hours, less salary, no future scope, no job security, no job satisfaction
工作文化
No fun , company is good however leadership not matured to act on own instead they follow groupism, lack on understanding, knowledge of people who work for them
工作文化
Overall experience.was good. Other than work pressure rest things were perfect. I like working with Accenture. Proper safety for women's employees. Policies are also good.
Free lunches
Work pressure
工作文化
Great environment to work and blend in. Very supportive team members. Team outings, team lunch and all fun activities gives a boost to work life. Green field training was the best part of my journey in the Accenture.
工作文化
Accenture is one of the leading IT companies, it has so many benefits for employees including good hikes, transport facilities and environment.If we have to determine something through the project we are working on, then the project which i am working is worst management with politics.Accenture provides multicultural support and best company for women employees.
Multicultural, Transport, compensation, Women safety
Internal Project Politics, silent terminations
工作文化
A wholesome appraisal process will be one that consists of both positive and negative appraisal comments. Therefore, don’t misunderstand appraisals to be a program where you have to find faults or only praise someone. Instead, conduct feedbacks that give employees an overall understanding of where they can improve and where they are excelling.
工作文化
It's a good company, with good security especially for women employees. It has good cab facilities. Good team players . Good understanding. Growth sector is not appropriate.
Free cab facilities
Not much benefits
工作文化
For working it is nice place to work and it will help to learn in this about new technical software, for working we will feel safety in transportation
long hours with out pay
工作文化
Not so good since highly pressurized for want of more ideas and process improvements. No proper team coordination especially from north indians. People try to push others to come up. Create high competition among team mates leading to unnecessary problems and grudge.
Alot
工作文化
Accenture is good place to working and growing up our knowledge. And people are very hard-working and each and individual give response. Can facility are good
工作文化
Good experience gained from Accenture. Working experience is also good. Salaries are good and payment are punctual. Over all good experience gained from Accenture.
工作文化
One of worst work environment culture i worked, May it applies on my location/process. No secure for jobs Worst Management style Too much of Non value things in process Worst systems and tools and environment
Work from home