Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的48条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Good company. If provided good salary and bslance working hour i am ready to join again. Team members were very much supportive. But lot of politics internally.
优点
Good
缺点
工作文化
I really appreciate this Job and learned many things and got very nice working experience and people who helped me in my work.Best Thing: Flexible working time and Learning.
工作文化
No payroll on performance basis management politics I was the weekly performer at work but no growth provided and they put escalation which often occurs due to lack of proper training even they agree to it and for which the employee needs to stress as they would not help out on such situations
Compulsory OT, Extending Shift, Low Salary
工作文化
Good Company, People, environment & Management. some time there is lot of work pressure but according to the policy its correct. you can get commission, pay out, OT, incentive. problem solving meetings. modern and new systems.
Free game zone and Gym
工作文化
The project I was enrolled into had lack of management skills and their were countless overtime and stressful environment. Professional ethics of communication was lacking a bit. But their are other projects which are excellent and had good working environment. It all depends on the project you are enrolled into.
Fun Fridays and Technologies to learn
Long Working Hours, lack of Management
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
First you fall thanks for my previous company accenture beacuase i have learnt a lot of things from there. Enviroment is very good for fresher beacuse we learn a lot of things like imrpovement of your communication skills .
工作文化
Overall everything is good at Accenture. The environment is good and the work place is also good.I am happy working here because everything is good and also the people here are supportive.
工作文化
Its been a great place to work with and learn new things every day as its a challenging work you have level yourself up every day to survive and get skill.
工作文化
• I work for Retail Industry based company client. Which include multiple various middleware technologies like IIB,MQ,Protegrity etc. • Working on manage risk, achieve compliance, enable business analytics, and confidently adopt new platforms
工作文化
Accenture is a good place to work for. It pays well for the designation that we get. Culture is very good at Accenture. Work life balance is also very good
工作文化
Accenture pays well. If you are willing to forget about work life balance and realistic expectations then this is the place for you. Tremendous amount of learning due to work pressure and deadlines to be met.
Job security, good pay
缺点
Unrealistic expectations and long hours
工作文化
work ethics and work place fun is good canteen and infrastructure is great The hardest part of the job is the change of shifts Management is great and the leadership team is amazing salary did not met the expectation
工作文化
Young and Collaborative working environment overall. Quick Learning. One can get a chance to engross in team building activities. Gain confidence and keep learning.
工作文化
I joined accenture hoping for good opportunities and a great career but unfortunately nothing went well with me. I was selected for an invesment banking process and after 2 months of joining the process was shut by the client. I was then sent under re-deployment. Its a period of 2 months wherein Accenture provides you with multiple opportunitties and you need get selected within 60 days. However, I was never given a good opportunity. I was always given chat process, customer service, sales & marketing with night shifts. There were several processes wherein I was interested to go for it but the HRs always stated false information that they are giving me all they have. Job portals were filled with many operations jobs but these were never given to me. The company is good but I was not fortunate enough to explore it.
工作文化
At an overall level, Accenture is a competitive and fast paced organization. The company provides reasonable options to maintain a good work-life balance.
工作文化
Overall work culture , processes are employee friendly and provides an opportunity to express one's views . Needs to improve on the overall rewards and pay
工作文化
my typical day would always start with conversation with my lead regarding project activities .i never felt the work pressure may be because my lead was always supportive and the other reason was i never took my work on a lighter note and always finished it within deadlines. Moreover i always use to engage myself in learning new technologies and advanvements in machine learning and deep learning.
工作文化
I got the job through campus. They provided good training in Advanced Java for 2 months.If you are a fresher then your profile totally depends on your luck. If you get into a project then you will not get the roll of easily. Try to join Accenture once you have experience of 2-3 years. Good onsite opportunities for experienced people.
工作文化
Very good company for a work. Salary will be also good . People's behaviour also very nice. Cafeteria is awesome in that company. I wish to join again this comapany in future.
工作文化
This was my dream company to work, very good work life balance. Would love to join back any time. Amazing team mates, helpful managers. Very supportive support staff
Learning
Non
工作文化
Working with our partners, clients and communities, we develop solutions that improve the lives of millions around the world, now and for future generations. And we live by our Code of Ethics every day. Whether working virtually or onsite, our multi-functional spaces support innovation, creativity, learning and development and teamwork.
  1. Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra