Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的818条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
The best part about my journey at Accenture is that I got the freedom to utilize my technical prowess at its full potential without being held back by the limitations of the availability of resources.Basically, I got a very good exposure as a fresher.
Best for gaining Technologies
Work Management
工作文化
Accenture is very performance oriented company, you need to perform very well and get involved into multiple things to be able to shine in Accenture.It's a very good company for people who are aggressive and ready to in efforts. Not good for laid back attitude persons.
工作文化
Fun workplace, and great projects to work on, however, if you are a fresher, you will randomly be assigned with a technology regardless of your performance and interests/resume.
工作文化
The overall experience was great, it has good training program for freshers. However, lack of projects which involve actual development and freshers get testing or prod projects.
工作文化
I started as a fresher in the company and got to learn a lot. The work is good and the environment is positive with supportive colleagues and managers.
Excellent work environment, culture, management
Repetitive work if in Support profile
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
I had worked in accenture for 4.5 years and it was a good experience overall as they treat their employee equally. Also, I had learned alot of things while working in my project which is helping me in my career.
工作文化
Not had a good experience. The work is monotonous, meaningless. can't see any growth. No aspirations are asked or answered. Would not recommend. Thats it
工作文化
Great workplace, amazing colleagues, most of the time employee needs are taken care of. Best salary as per market standards. Hikes are good but its an hierarchial organization so things might take time to reach to the upper management at times and you should not try skipping your direct supervisors. So thats a bit complicated. Overall good organization, multiple good projects, industry led trainings. Ootions of cross training also available.
优点
Good hikes, good work-culture, helpful colleagues
缺点
Nothing as such, just the hierarchy pattern of organization can be troublesome at times.
工作文化
Very good company, having best place to work.No Stress, Good Work Life Balance, Very Good Place To Work. Good Hike .Cool place to start your career.
工作文化
Management doesn't care whether you're extraordinary performer. In the end who all in good book get benifits. You will get good work culture though it is not fairly assessed.
工作文化
Good projects in their portfolio.Decent work culture.Flexible timings.Support during covid.Good pieces of training to learn.Good infrastructure.Your growth depends on which projects you are in.
工作文化
Nice work culture. Good for female employee. performance bonus is pain part as it's never given to you on 100% basis.policies are okay.Sometimes workload can be considerably high based on the type of project you work.
Excellent work environment, culture, management
Repetitive work if in Support profile
工作文化
Accenture is my first step in IT world. So i am happy to be part of this organization. I have learned lot of things here and had a great support from colleagues as well.
工作文化
Worst place to work for and worst work environment.No defined policy.No HR policies.Process is not digitized, most of the things are manual. It is not expected from such an IT company.
too many
工作文化
nice company. nice payroll and nice environment with great ambience. canteen food is great and tasty. would recommend for all to go for Accenture Solutions Prvt lmt.
all
no such
工作文化
Many employees have lost there job in Covid situation,Not a secured company.yiu have to do buttering with your manager and senior manager for hike and job security..
No pros
Job security, hike, partiality
工作文化
Lot of internal politics. Hire and fire policies. Very confusing organization internally. Internal systems and processes are primitive. Leaders lack leadership and vision. They are more tactical than strategic. Immense favoritism.
Lot of projects
Unstructured and adhoc
工作文化
Great handling capacity Great team work Supporting Managment teamGreat handling capacity Always be Innovative Man power deployment is goodGood environment in workplace
工作文化
Very good place to work for. I have woked in the company for more than 4 years. Leant lots of things and they have a lots of projects in finance domain. Good testing projects also they have in various locations with in PAN india.
工作文化
Good place to Work.Good Environment.Good Team members. Good Senior members. Management is good.Consistent support. Good Work ethics.Time management.Appreciations