Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的129条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
Employees and supports are able go guide me well in working easier and to cope up easily. It is a fun working environment that makes you feel you are welcome.
Free Meals, Covid Allowance and Free Shuttle
Queuing, Multitasking
工作文化
Great Place to Work, it invest in employees and has high regard for the employee welfare. Great perks too. Generally a very good company to work and grow.
工作文化
I've stayed here for almost 4 years and it was my first job. The company is the best but some of the account are not. Politics are everywhere especially in my account. Our prev OM is great but was replaced by someone from overseas and that is where i felt not being valued anymore maybe because he lacks compasion with his employees. I felt that I was just a walking metrics for him and for the newly elected supervisors. The environment become toxic because of them. Monthly engagement was a breath of air but it become less and less with the new site lead. It was heartbreaking to witness a happy account turns into something its not. However as a company itself it provides great start up salary even for newbie. Benefits are great especially whit their SPF and they also offer you not just to stay as an employee but you can also become one of the stakeholder of the company. Really the best.
优点
Basic salary, benefits and incentives
缺点
Should choose their people well. Politics are everywhere
工作文化
The stress would depend on the project you are in. I had to leave the company since my project was very stressful and I had to work for 12 - 14 hours. The leadership is great. You will get mentored well by your directors and they are very approachable.
优点
inclusive workplace, great for a start on your career
缺点
long working hours, work life balance is poor
工作文化
Great company to work with. Great Leadership team. Collaborative environment. Work can be stressful at times but management provides necessary support.
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Accenture was a verynice company, benefits are really good. I also found the best people. Activities are really great, I enjoyed my time with Accenture
工作文化
supportive leaders and team mates Productive and Collaborative environment structured approach almost everything is in place, there are investments in systems and people
工作文化
A company who really values it's employees. Management is the best. They are after what's best for their employees. Work life balance. Best salary package and benefits.
工作文化
Good company to work with. They bring out the best in you and indeed they lovr their employees. I wish I could return to them. Training seminars are available for free.
工作文化
High Performance Delivered. I am happy to be a part of Accenture. I look up to their core values. As an employee, I wish to be part of giving satisfaction to our clients.
工作文化
If you are looking for a company which has Flexible Working Arrangements, Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment, Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification, Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment and a lot of cool perks. Then apply to Accenture.
工作文化
Accenture is one of the best BPO companies worldwide which provides excellent benefit package and compensation like no other. As a typical BPO company, some of their projects may not be good but they're a great company as a whole.
工作文化
Being with Accenture helped me grow a lot as an individual. I've learned that you should have work, life balance in order to stay healthy and has a peace of mind. What I love about Accenture is that they dont want an employee to feel miserable or quit, they will help whatever they can just to make sure that employee will stay with Accenture.
工作文化
I love working in Accenture as I get to work with the best people in the company. There are a lot of job opportunities in Accenture too.The benenfits that the company offers is great too.
工作文化
I am well compensated and i am happy with my current role in Accenture. I dont have any complaints with the company and my current work in accenture. I am satisfied.
工作文化
Accenture provided me a lot of learnings and experience. Working there enhance my skills and knowledge. Not only did i learn a lot of things with this company but i also enjoyed my stay in Accenture.
工作文化
It is really good for fresh graduates. They will experience modern methods and how to deliver customer satisfaction. The Company can help you mold ur skills.
lots of benefits
shifting schedule
工作文化
I've learned how to socialize with people. It is helpful to me since I am having a hard time to communicate with other people. It is also a very good place to start a career as they cater your career start up needs.
工作文化
Depending on where you're being placed. Since I was in a project based, it is less paid and the management is not that supportive about their employees growth.
工作文化
The working environment is very nice. I admit that you can work with good people who can help you achieve your goals and learning at the same time having fun with the employee and they have good management.
工作文化
There are a lot of opportunities to take career onwards. They support you and allow you to be your best in whatever you do. They offer the best benefits package.