Accenture标志

已找到符合搜索的343条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Fun workplace

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
What I love most about this company is their love for their people. They make sure that best people get rewarded for what they deserve. They spend time, budget and efforts to recognize deserving individuals and they are consistent about it.

Rewards and Recognition

From my experience

a typical day at work - so sowhat you learned - littlemanagement - tiny supportworkplace culture - stressfulthe hardest part of the job - locationthe most enjoyable part of the job - none

优点

government mandated benefits, life insurance, health card

a lot

Very generous

They give a lot of allowances in food, workspace setup, and my managers are very kind. They got better work-continuity plan, they provide internet allowance.

优点

Money allowances, Stocks, Flexible Leaves, Has recreational activity area(pre-pandemic)
工作文化

Productive and fun workplace specially managers

I work at Accenture for a year and I love to work with my managers and my supervisor they very supportive and always make sure that we are all in good health and in comfortable with our work.❤ they are so amazing😍

free shuttle

Schedule friendly

Accenture is a great company, a lot of opportunities awaits for those who are deserving. The account that I was handling was really nice, due to schedule is normal, the project was good.

Lot of opportunities in Accenture

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Good for fresh graduate

The company will teach you how to be highly effective individual. From the trainings they always share their best practices to the team. Strong work culture and performance is higly valued.

Very Nice

Good work experience, good management, good workplace, good workmates, good benefits, competetive salary and bonuses, well manered management and the best company.
工作文化

Best BPO to start building your career!

- Job interviews not too difficult.- Annual salary increase based on performance- HMO day 1- No Project based contracts considered a regular employee once hired

优点

Company team building, Free food when render overtime, Transportation Allowance, Approachable superiors, Paid leaves, Free courses to improve skills, rewarding and challenging environment

缺点

Team lead just decide if you will transfer to the other department without notice, Such make Associate as releaver if other project needs personnel, tendency future career advancement plan postpone.
工作文化

Your talent is not equal to your salary.

I've been working for Accenture as ASE for 3 years in total. The management is poor on promotions. When someone work hard they choose the least. As of now they are pioneering entry levels as slaves and force to resign higher level.Sad thing, you work hard for nothing even though you are the main resource of the project and stand as a leader and accept senior/managerial works. Once you rant with your leads they will accept but then management is cruel.They always say " continue to grow and improve "which makes you question your value as a resource of the project compare on what the leads saying. They treat you as a slave.Good for entry level but not a good company in a long run.

benefits, training, certificates

Long hours, no OT Pay, lower salary
工作文化

great place to work and reach for your dreams

very competitive promotions, careers are well guided by your team leaders and subject matter experts, standard process in the workforce..............................

优点

free coffee and water with clothing and transportation allowance

缺点

long hours of overtime as needed but still have a work life balance
工作文化

Stable company and highly competitive

Working for Accenture made me feel proud as an employee. I am so grateful that I decided to pursue my career here and this has lead me to achieve my aspirations.

health care

benefits for lgbt

It's great

Working here will give you so much pressure but so much knowledge as well. They groom everyone to be better and take your milestone little by little. I would recommend this company to my friends.
工作文化

I learn a lot working on this company

Working in Accenture was a great experience to me. The facilities are condusive to work well. They are looking for an employee that can provide a high and excellent service. They will also help you to improve your skills. You must keep yourself willing to learn new things each day so that your career path gets better.

Good Company For Entry Level position

If you are a fresh grad and looking for an experience and career growth this is a good option for you. They are accepting fresh grad as they provide lots of training for you to grow. Leverage from it before jumping out to other company

Fast-paced workplace

The company is working in a fast-pace. Team to Team collaborations. welcoming workmates. They also set team-building activities including the new hires and manaers.

Productive work environment

Productive work environment. I've learned to use Visual C# and other Programming language. I've learn how to communicate and interact with different clients. I also have friendly teammates.

Na

Accenture Philippines is where I am currently employed at the moment and it has helped mw a lot in learning more from.doing remote desktop support job.

High quality centric

This corporation is one of my favorites due to the importance it gives to fair treatment of its people, quality deliverables, continuous trainings on data science, robotics and extracurrical advocaciesthat enables the members to have work-life balance and skillset development for their career advancement.
工作文化

Best place to work to level up.

Best place to work to level up your market value. The learning and experience you can get from Accenture is top notch and the company ensures all team members are properly trained.

Customer Service Representative

Great company to work. Always brings out the best in you. Provides great training processes and also skills development High performance delivered as always.

A Good place for work

Maintainable work life balance, provide monthly activities that will benefit for the health of the employee and lots of training that help the growth of every employee.

Provide Monthly Allowance