Accenture标志

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的250条评价查看 20,746 条评论

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
They are good employer. Task is designated equally and the environment is fun. The only thing is you need to be there for a year else you will pay 100k if you resign early

Free lunches

Stepping stone OR lifelong career

Good place to start a career. If you're lucky, you'll build a good enough career to stay. As with most tech/bpo/consulting firms, the key is to have the right skill at the right time. It pays to be a quick learner and to value upgrading your skillset with the latest industry trends.
工作文化

Productive and fun but sometimes toxic

The company itself is great, I've had a full HMO coverage. They also have a lot of fun activities daily, they have monthly allowance and they also have an annual increase, the management are very kind, but some co-workers are toxic especially the team members or the least higher career level ones.

优点

Great benefits salary and great office environment

缺点

Rotating schedule and shifting quickly from one team to another

overrated employer

constructive criticism not welcome, opportunism greatly encouraged, excellent relationship with client, promises made in interview not maintained, incompetent HR

excellent relationship to client

incompetent management

Productive workplace

On my 3 months working on accenture I can say that I enjoyed a lot. And also the salary is good, they have a high rate for overtime and they also have every transportation allowance plus the security is very good. Also the workplace is very clean. When it comes to the management, they are very kind and approachable.

High rate O.T, Free tranpo allowance everyday

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

Productive and fun work place (Accenture is best place to be)

Working with Accenture gave me a full package of good experience. Accenture taught me how to be motivated, creative, inspired, a leader and to always look at the bigger picture. A freedom to showcase your abilities and skills weather through your hobbies, sports, talent and being part of your team, you will not feel you do not belong. Every unique characteristic of each employee are built to have the best people.

优点

Team building, daily to monthly handle with free food, and parties.pantries and sleeping stations

Politics

Professional and Friendly Place

i am grateful working with accenture because of the people and the management, I learned a lot especially in people management and strategical planning

Free coffee

工作文化

Good workplace, people are professionals

In two years of working there, I think I really evolved myself from what I'm doing, you don't really found something new everyday but at least you'll grow eventually. In terms of management, I'm not really sure, aside from the Client itself, there are lots of under bosses here which I found confusing sometimes. It's a good place to grow I must say and fun workplace with good and professional people.

优点

There are a lot of projects

缺点

Long hours of working (IT)
工作文化

Accenture builds your character as a Leader. I have learned to balance work-load and to work under pressure. The culture is very diverse and that the hardest part is to work with people with different timezone all over the world. I enjoyed learning new technologies that would help me in this fast paced Information Technology world that we are living in.

Certifications and Team Building

Good company

One of the top BPO companies in this country which employs more people compare to other. I am enjoying my current job and hope to learn more in the months. Thanks
工作文化

productive and fun work place

The good things It really depends on the project that you will be put into. Some projects are well structured, but there are also projects that are not that organized, but it is not a bad thing, it is just more stressful but you will have additional experience. The challenges Again, it really depends on the project. There are projects that you will have a lot to learn thereby increasing your career growth but there are also projects that are stagnant, you will feel that your career is not growing at some point.

free snacks
工作文化

Productive and fun workplace.

Upon working, it's so relaxing, no stress, fun, very enjoy to work and co-employees are helpful and supportive and it's fun to work with the. The main problem is the manager that makes the employees stress, but the manager doesn't know about the job.

Desktop remote specialist

Long Hours

Politics at it's finest

It was overall good for a starter career. Recommended for fresh grads. Management is not okay especially the old ones. The environment is relaxed but when projects turn into worst esp when it's not your fault, good luck having that paid overtime

优点

Awesome people to work with

Long unpaid overtime, goodluck

Great Culture and Great People

Accenture is great place to work and have wide range of opportunities to professional advancement to be able stay relevant in the market. A very innovative and fast-pace industry with multi-million dollar clientele globally that ensures stability and continuous growth.

Collaborative and Fun Culture

Accenture is well-known for its innovative and collaborative work environment. But one thing I am most proud of working for this company is that it embraces diversity and promotes a fun and work-life balance culture.
工作文化

Accenture PH like different BPO companies, we don’t have a dress code most of us wearing casual dress. I’ve learned so much here in ACN. How to be patient, to solve problems under pressure, to be strong, to be a good employee and so many more. The good thing here is that there’s a lot of opportunity because we have a our own careers market that you can applyanytime. athe most enjoyable part was I met a lot o

Great workplace to grow

From interview to work, you will already know how good the company is. Every employee is professional, benefits are great and room for professional growth is always there.

Benefits, Trainings

Holiday

Reconsider

The company has great values. The downside is that the skills you are able to get is demand-based. You will enjoy here if you do not have a specific career path that you would like to pursue

Productive but no growth

I have worked with Accenture for a year and It helped me grow. The only issue is that the salary given is not enough for my daily needs. The workplace I am with is toxic.

Okay

Not that inclusive, does not have a nice work-life balance and culture on my team/project, but there are opportunities to grow and to have challenging assignments for one's growth.

Good Company

The Team Lead are great very considerate and approachable as well as the Workmates and also the Management. Not so strict for Vacation Leave and Sick Leave.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?