Accenture

已找到符合搜索的165条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Toxic team leader

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
Stressful environment. A lot of learning without proper training conducted. I like team building because it is included in teams budget. What I dont like is the overtime, it sucks. Christmas bonus is good. A lot of toxic co workers in the area. Flexible time but 10 hrs per day usually. Recommended for fresh graduate people. But please take good care of your health. It is all that matters most.

Salary

缺点

Health issues with work load
工作文化

the hardest part of the job

It is difficult to have a job with task that has a corresponding hours only to solved, specially with pandemic setup since low demand of work will not meet the required man-days you need per day. Accenture has a lot of project with this kind of arrangement and most of the time new hired is the most impacted.

Excellent company for me

This company is good for the people who wanted a career growth, this company offering lot of jobs for you. Salary and benefits are good given on time.

Work/life balance

Accenture offers a lot of opportunity when it comes to career progression. Also, work life balance is pretty much commendable as they always know that the people will do best at work, when they do best to themselves.

缺点

The process of getting paid off for what you're doing took so long to process.

High Recommended company

I highly recommend Accenture to those who are looking for a company that will maximize your capabilities and unleash your potential. A company which gives back to the community as well.

Trainings, Salary, Benefits

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

工作文化

You pay before you get your exit documents

It's good at the start. Good place to learn and perfect your skills. It's a good place until you experience to be harassed. You're the victim, then you're the one to blame. Toxic at its finest. You pay to get your exit documents.

Best company

A company that will push you to do your best and to let your passion grow; let you do the things you didn’t expect you can; help you grow as an individual at work and on the outside

Productive workplace

A very good company that really takes care of their employees overall well-being. A nice and nurturing place to find your interests, strengths and goals. And most of all a company with an awesome environment that caters and accepts diversity.

Completitive workplace

Competitive workplace. Was just disappointed as they told me that I will be deployed somewhere near my place. I was from Valenzuela City, but they deployed me in Taguig City.
工作文化

Fun at first but eventually stressful

Fun at first but eventually stressful. they have bootcamps before they deployed us in a project. so we have an initial backgroud before the actual work.
工作文化

Working with Accenture gave me the chance to expound my knowledge

Accenture gives you the chance to learn new things and enhance the skills that you have. They also acknowledge your strengths and weakness so that you will have a very innovative and challenging experience.
工作文化

Fun workplace but poor use of resources

Fun workplace but poor use of resources Good training on boot camps Do not have a choice on project deployment Good benefits Gives you the choice to work near home
工作文化

If you want to pursue an IT career, please, do not apply here. Choose another company.

Accenture does not care about its employees especially for ase. The company will assign you to a random capability or technology regardless if you are already good at one and mentioned it during interview. Worst case, though you've completed a bootcamp, there's still a chance that you will be assigned to a Project using another capability of which you are not familiar. Hence, if you want to be good at one language or technology, ex, java and build a career here, Accenture is not the right place, unless you are experienced. Management is not also good here as junior are more likely to ignore by senior employees. Success here depends on luck, your project, and managers. Promotion also depends on how close you are with your managers. It does not depend on whether you are skilled or not. There is too much politics here.

优点

Good salary for entry level; good hmo

Bad management

Collaborative Environment

Great place to work and start to.People work hand in hand for everyone’s growth. There’s a work life balance and they practice a work from home environment too. Perfect environment for newbies.

Long hours of work

I did not like how the immediate boss are not supportive. They are not really teaching you your job descriptions etc. Im past the overtimes and long hours.

A good place to grow

Although I've had rough moments and times working at the company given the long work hours and such, I was able to grow mentally and emotionally through all the tasks I've handled.

Grateful

My current job has been a tool to test me emotionally, physically and mentally. Accenture is a very great training ground. A very challenging environment which I believe is great for beginners.

Stressful

Working hours, fast paced and away from family are stressful factors especially from a fresh grad from PSU and also the inflation of products in manila are also one of the factors.

Night Shift Allowance

Fast Paced and Stressful Long Hours
工作文化

It has a lot to offer but the salary is lower than the average

Working in this company is really hard as it has a very competitive environment. You will learn a lot from this company; it has a monthly training that can enhance your skill. Overall it is good to work in this company; salary is the only problem but everything is fine!
工作文化

Accenture still have the best people

Accenture's real asset is their people but they are often not justly paid based on the responsibilities that they are performing on a daily basis. Often people leave because of the tempting offers from other competitors which are usually twice their current salary.
工作文化

Decent entry into the workforce

Luck of the draw regarding your assignments, certain areas are better than others. Be prepared as well for 45 hour work weeks when you are in the IT industry.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?