Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的245条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
The old saying of garbage in and garbage out would sum up my work experience at Accenture. In the beginning everyone is helpful and then as you need operational help from management, nothing gets done. In summary, get surrounded by a good team that will hear and understand your needs as an employee.
工作文化
Accenture is a metorious company so it is important that you aligned with real leaders who are part of the culture and not above it in order to have individual success. They so network but that is just words!
Pay and bonus plan
缺点
Good ole boy mentally that is overt!
工作文化
Plenty of projects - can range (most of mine have been largely unsatisfying)Performance reviews are almost non-existent.Engineers arent as visible as the consultants
Alot of projects
工作文化
Life/ work balance is good. It is not good at performance review. I would say it is one of worst companies that I have experienced. Many layers of management do not promote to get things done effectively. You will be evaluated by the work that you have done.
工作文化
Some projects better than others, along with managers. Networking is key for promotion, and finding projects to work on. Managers of different projects can place an inordinate amoint of pressure to get things done
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Good: Local management is very hands-off.Bad: C-level suite has extremely pre-conceived political opinions that are communicated quite frequently. I simply think politics should be left out of corporate life.
优点
Free lunches/breakfasts. free coffee all day
缺点
Political statements
工作文化
Accenture advocates for a great work life balance but does not have many opportunities for growth. Middle management doesn't focus on building team morale, team building or advancement. If you're looking for a place to grow, increase skills or certifications this is not it.
工作文化
Great People, great leadership, excellent resources. Working for AFS will provide you with many diverse opportunities to support the Federal Government.
工作文化
Accenture is one of the top firms in the world. With many different resources to always help you excel. There was a ton of work with several different projects always available.
工作文化
The people in your team is what makes work fun. Accenture teams are like families where everyone helps each other and guide each other. The managers care about their employees and their career growth.
工作文化
Accenture was and amazing company to work for. Unfortunately, I was a contractor through a company they work closely with and with the cost of health care I had to take another job.
工作文化
Accenture is a great company that has a lot of opportunities. There is a diverse set of job offerings, with just about every industry represented, including retail, energy and tech.
工作文化
I personally felt lost working in a big organization where the set of directions is not know communicated well. I also came to know in a big organization like this is usually typical.
工作文化
Accenture is a great company to work for. But the are some key thing to be aware of: 1. Advancement is about who you know and who knows you. 2. Very little diversity at the top ( speaking only to US market only) 3. If your part of the consulting group don't stay on the bench too long 4. Make friends with everyone that is the key to advancement and staying off the bench.
工作文化
Okay place to work. The job is very completive with your peers. This is a great place to work once you graduate from college. I really enjoyed working for the company.
工作文化
Workplace is the operations for the clients. We make sure the clients/ customers are satisfied. We maintain the pantry areas and copy areas. We also arrange the meeting rooms how the customer would like. We are similar to hospitality.
工作文化
The company is so large that it is difficult to make progress in any direction, but it is a nice place to coast if your looking to do the same thing day after day.
工作文化
My managers empowered me to expand my horizons by allowing me to tackle new roles within my project. They trusted me to do the right thing and maximized my potential for career growth.
工作文化
The job is good but the role you may get placed in isn't something you want to do as a career. They don't compensate their technology employees like they should
工作文化
Flexibility in work location. Potential to learn new tools and technology. Ability to travel, if interested. Building security and occasional free meals.
工作文化
This opportunity was exciting for business development. The company was looking to compete and innovate within the cyber security industry. It was an interesting environment to work in.