Accenture

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的262条评价查看 20,811 条评论
工作文化

Accenture is not how it used to be when I first joined.

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
The one thing I love about Accenture is the environment amongst co-workers (Excluding management). Despite previous management issues, our team as a whole continue to work together and encourage each other to jump over the obstacles we face. With my 9+ years here, I have never seen an altercation between co-workers. With that being said, I feel that there should also be more diversity within management. Unless you are best friends with management outside of work, they do not care nor will help you with career progression within the company. It seems that promotions / lateral positions are only based on who you know in management and not by your merit / performance. With the recent commitment to increase diversity last year, I have yet to see that being applied to all platforms.

优点

Great benefits, diversity and great environment with co-workers, appreciate how they handled the pandemic.

缺点

Major improvement within management, hard to be promoted without being friends with management outside of work, need more diversity in management roles.

Great company

Great company to work for. Great atmosphere and coworkers. Would strongly suggest to others. Good opportunity for advancement if interested. For most part fair leadership

Accenture is alright

It's a good company for right out college. The higher you go up, the tougher it becomes. There is a re-org every 3 years which tricky sometimes because your group could be totally dissolved

Huge organization, growing rapidly

Accenture may become overwhelming for some. It is a huge organization that is often difficult to navigate. The culture is somewhat diluted due to the multiple acquisitions.

Good company

Good company to work for. I love working here 2011-2013. Only thing i didn't like was the work was contract. Was laid off in 2013 due to contract ending with 3rd party.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Resolving door

Management is no good there. Without a good manager it is impossible to work and be successful. Would hire and fire people on a constant basis. No stability whatsoever

Management/Lead is terrible

Management/Lead is terrible, most of the time they have no idea as usual of what needs to be constructed and how(usual for most consulting companies), management/lead for them only apply at build phase(too late), which is a terrible idea, no design, lack of functional or any requirement at all cover with the Agile Methodology idea that is not even apply.

Good Company

Best company to work with great work life balance. It has one of the best benefits you get for H1B holder, but they don’t do I140 until promised during the hiring process.
工作文化

Great benefits and flexibility to work from home. Good opportunities to advance within consulting if you're willing to travel. Would recommend working here.

Fast paced and stressful

Same review as previously. Accenture was the employer and worked on different contracts. Fast paced, had to learn to adapt to change due to company being a contractor for banks and mortgage companies .Good company overall but not for mortgage. Company more known for technology. Most contract jobs in mortgage was terminated
工作文化

It was good while it lasted.

Good people. Good location. Good hours. Good company to work for/ Good until it ended. Would work for them again. Location is now closed. Good Bye.
工作文化

great benefits. something for everyone. culturally favorable.

had several roles while working there. favorite was team leadership. enjoyed mentoring jr folks. liked being the go to person. felt I was at my best when mainframe help was needed.

Typical Day

Accenture Credit Services lacks the leadership to create a positive, happy & enjoyable culture. Staff work in fear due to the dictatorship mgmt style.

good benefits

缺点

Bullying tactics and numerous employee complaints that go unheard.

Best Company

Excellence company to work for,team player manager are willing to help you .Growth and excellent Health Benefits.Also l learning quality control audits on files.

缺点

paid their employers a good salary.i miss working at accenture

Great Company

The company really believes in taking care of their employees. They do everything they can to ensur eyou are happy. Employee appreciation is a very common thing. You work hard but the company gives you tools to succeed

Benefits and pay

Work hard

Accenture

Underwriter • Responsible, but not limited to reviewing, analyzing and underwriting consumer loan requests within Fannie Mae and FHLMC guidelines for approval • Reviewed financial statements, tax returns, credit ratios, debt to income ratios and loan to value ratios • Prepared formal reports and implemented fraud detection techniques

Excellent Benefits and Work/Life Balance

Na

Great Experience

My experience at Accenture is that they are a client based consultant. On one; I was given a lot of room to create and participate in client projects. The one main project was very succesfu and very rewarding, with great managers. The second experience was for a client where I was made a UAT Analyst; brought in for software development and operating systems. Instead; I underwrote loans; which is fine,

优点

Benefits, vacation, support, high energy

Unstable

Good Company

Accenture as a brand is a fantastic known brand within the Consulting space. Having said that, the orgnization and its Management Consulting practice needs its own identity.

Fun place to work

I really enjoyed my time at Accenture. The management team was very supportive and knowledgeable. The team members were the best I have worked with. Top notch.

Great benefits

工作文化

Good company for non-technical company

Accenture is a great company for those people starting a career. If you decide to go the management side, you will have better chances to get promoted faster. If you decide to go the technical side then you will be promoted slower.

Lots of fun events.

Accenture is a great place to work. You manager you on career with guidance when needed. You may be asked to travel for different roles. I enjoy working here.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?