Accenture

地点
已找到符合搜索的340条评价
查看 20,606 条评论
工作文化
People you work with are great. Diverse range of expertise and talent. However, you do have to look after yourselves and tap into the expertise and talents of the individuals you work with. Otherwise, you will not thrive.
工作文化
Great company to join great benefits and opportunities. You will learn a lot for the business vision and cutting edge technology. I highly recommend you take a CB look and worth for serious consideration.
工作文化
I know that's sort of a cop out, but it's true in cases where you work for a enormous company like Accenture. It depends on which project you're on, who you know, and who will support you in your career. It's very niche, but if you can find the right one, then you'll be very successful. Otherwise it's easy to be just a cog in a wheel and not feel like you're working towards anything meaningful. I think overall it's a good place to work at just to gain experience. Whether you stay long term or not will depend on what I mentioned before.
工作文化
Great place to work. Nothing too negative - but that is very different between projects. It is definitely based on who you know, and not how well you do your job.
工作文化
I work in a corporate functions role so I have great work life balance, but that means promotions are harder to come by. Lots of really talented people all competing for the same spots.
Good benefits
Pay
评价您最近的公司
分享您的经验以帮助其他人
工作文化
Productive and good working place. Good work life balance. Good compensation and benefits. great place to learn new things. Overall management is vey good
工作文化
Lots of projects keep work interesting; opportunity to try new things and meet new people. work is flexibility esp in between projects. It is a giant company so it can be "difficult" to find your home. You'll encounter smart people and not so smart people.
free travel
缺点
hard to switch teams; not the best consulting firm
工作文化
Accenture for the first two months felt like a bootcamp before there were bootcamps. Incredibly intelligent young people looking for adventure, travel and long hours.
工作文化
No two days are alike. You could be meeting with a client one day to discuss their next moves. And the next day you could be taking notes of an executive meeting. I learned that once you make it in a company like this your goal is to be chargeable 75 percent of the time. To do the work assigned to you and make sure you get feedback regarding your work. Take the good the bad and the improvement points and work to improve on them. Do more of the good so you become known for something and do less of the bad and make improvements in learning new skills. Management can be more specific in what they want you to do. Manage upwards and you should do fine.
优点
Fair pay and good start out of college
工作文化
One should be able to do a lot of networking to succeed in this company. Projects are good but watch out for bench time. Potential roles will be taken up by long timers. Good benefits.
优点
Good learning, looks good on resume
缺点
Favoritism when it comes to project allocation
工作文化
Good place to work - great team members. Good work/life balance. Very inclusive. Senior Management communication needs improvement. Good benefits.
工作文化
For my training development projects, I worked with other instructional designers, subject matter experts and stakeholders across the globe. Even working virtually, we were able to build strong teams and produce high-quality learning experiences. It was always interesting to learn about other cultures and collaborate on how we could ensure our training best accommodated learners. As a bonus, I can easily convert time zones in my head.
优点
Work hour flexibility, compensation package, generous paid time off, interesting work, great colleagues
工作文化
Spent years there and was laid off at a moments notice without cause but rather a reference to performance. No "Career Counseling" or any reference to issues so couldn't resolve. Senior leadership poorly managed the personnel and vision with no understanding of how operations function. As a public company, clearly doesn't respect the value of the people in lower levels and their contributions. Out to transfer labor out of U.S. where it is cheap!
Developed network of people
缺点
No career path, laid off without notice
工作文化
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Accenture is as good as your team allows. I’ve been fortunate to belong to long term contracts on responsible, intelligent teams.Job security and advancementIn terms of job security at Accenture, it is very hit and miss with COVID-19. Strategy appears to be being squeezed out as are certain roles within the business.
工作文化
Tough place to work. The only way to advance is to cuddle up with your project lead. I was there 10 years and was recently part of the 25k employee layoffs. Anyone who ever had a blemish during their employment was dismissed. You are really a number to them. If they can they will outsource the client's employees to a offshore team where they work for pennies on the dollar. If you go to work for them out of college disregard anything the recruiter tells you. Regardless of your degree your first two years will be filled with the most uninteresting assignments. If you complain you will receive a poor review and you will be history. Most college grads last 18 to 24 months. There are better consulting companies to work for.
PTO is good and 401k matching benefits healthcare benefits
缺点
Rollover PTO was been reduced for 2021. More layoffs are expected in 2021.
工作文化
The company is fantastic to work for. You will be challenged to excel and succeed. There can be some friction over finding the next role in this competitive culture.
工作文化
Good work culture and with great chance for advancement thru hard work and expertise. Internal training is typically high priority if a skill is needed and you don't possess. Work/life balance is very good with WFH a possibility depending on role.
工作文化
This job was amazing. I was able to enter my dream job of being a consultant. I am very thankful for the opportunity. I am hopeful to have another consulting opportunity.
工作文化
Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is travelling. Great management HR that care about their people. Great work-life balance. Excellent people to work with. Leadership's push for continuous improvement of processes, metrics, bonuses, and benefits is great.
工作文化
Excellent Company all around Great work locations Great projects Excellent team members Excellent competitive pay Lots of travel opportunity Allows for person to make his own future
工作文化
The company is very fast paced and constantly changing. Which in turn provides new and exciting opportunities. It is also diverse and a great place to work.