Accenture

排序方式

是否有帮助评分时间
已找到符合搜索的14条评价查看 20,811 条评论
工作文化

Great experience in different industries and types of work

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
The company provides great opportunity to experience a wide range of projects and industries. The company is very diverse and working with hot topics such as cloud
工作文化

Good place to work after university

An okay place to work to gain experience after university but not many progression opportunities to succeed further in the company. It has a good work/life balance and some nice perks.

Free lunch, healthcare

No bonuses, incentives
工作文化

Security if work but you wont work there all your life.

The good point of working with accenture is that you're not likely to lose your job and even if the project close they give you the opportunity to start in another project.But, you almost never get a bonus even if working hard because most of these bonus are randomly picked (you still get a chance to be picked if you're working well and get in the selected people for random award) Pressure : Higher everyday, you always have to deliver more and better. Even if the team actually need 10 more people they'll tell you that YOU need to do moreWFH : Non existant compensation for itAll in all, its a good place to start, but dont stay there too long.

At the office : snacks WFH : none

Short breaks

Highly fast paced environment

A lot of opportunities to improve and benefits are good. Highly recommended. Been with the company for more than 11 years. The only downside i think is the career progression program used by the company which i believed is not favorable for everyone

Low Salary

This company offers very low salary. If you are there you are a number and they couldn't care less if you leave because there is other people waiting for your job. No sick days, no maternity leave, no opportunity for promotions. But the worst of the company is the management. If you have a problem the person above will just say that that it is not their problems and push you on to the next problem until you just quit trying to resolve. Worst of all this company makes a lot of marketing about equality but it is the less equal company I have ever work on, they pay you less if you are from a Latino country, they have a culture of favoritism. Some of my colleagues complained about something not convenient to the company and he was let go after a month. This happens to a lot of people, when they ask why or for better conditions they are just let go. No support to do your job well.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Productive and fun

Growing customer expectations. Market-shaping AI. Self-optimizing systems. The post-digital age shows no signs of slowing down, and the need for new ideas powered by intelligent technologies has never been greater. But a vision for the future can't be realized without know-how. We partner with our clients to drive real innovation—the kind that turns an idea into an industry—helping them transform and grow their organizations.

Enjoyed my time there

Overall it was a great company. I was converted earlier than most people but quickly saw massive layoffs. Although I recieved news of RIF selection I was able to secure a role for Centre of Innovation for Dublin; extended by 3 more months.

Dont join

If you want to be underpaid, work hard and not be rewarded then apply. The company is highly disorganized, dont care about their team. My entire team were lied to in the interview process, told we would be bonuses and pay increases after 6 months. When we were enquired we were told they didnt know what we were talking about,

diverse team

low pay, not organized
工作文化

Wonderful Experience with good Learning :)

It was great working in such a good environment in Accenture. Work place culture is so good . Good Learning curve in my career and flexible work hours .
工作文化

People aren't important, just the profit

They don't look after about employees, especially if they hire them from outside. People aren't enough motivated and they expecting only results. Mostly they looking into figures and statistics and giving you plenty of promises without covering. I wouldn't recommend this company as a great place to work.

Nothing at all

缺点

Long hours, lack of any benefits, lack of communication

Productive workplace

Great company to work for fabulous benefits and great colleagues. If you want to advance there is plenty of opportunities, training is provided and indeed is strongly advised and preferred.

Enjoyable and challenging workplace

I found this company extremely enjoyable to work in. The culture of the company is really good, people first predominately and the challenges encountered on a daily basis made for an overall enjoyable experience.

People

Work

A good place to work

A good company to work and learn every day and I learned many things related to credit collections and customer service. management was very good and flexible and the culture at work is very good, a lot of diversity.
工作文化

Love the atmosphere and the challenge.

Every day is different although most of the issues are the same. We have a good group and we work well together which makes a huge difference. I have learned a lot since i've been working here about network issues, Citrix, and Terminal Servers. I feel that now is the time to move on and explore a new and different field.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?