Accenture

已找到符合搜索的36条评价查看 20,811 条评论

Very busy at times

Indeed 精选评论

Indeed 所选最有帮助的评论
It was a great experience working there. I learned something new every day. I was able to use past experience and learn new ones along the way. You can advance and move around to learn more in the company.

优点

Great people and environment.

缺点

Days can be long sometimes.

Glorified & Expensive Body Shopping Company

Accenture charges about 2-3 times more than a typical tech consulting company. It leads to high expectations from the Client. We are always under the gun.

优点

Little bit more money than a typical tech consulting company

Way too many to list.

Badly Run Company

Leadership cares more about being woke than running a profitable company. Constant hectoring emails from Leadership forcing their leftist politics on employees.I for one do not care about the politics that one espouses, and I feel that a company that values diversity should understand that people do not like to have a point of view forced upon them.

Compensation is fair

缺点

Little regard is given to aligning work to your skillset, It is hard to have a 100% allocation to any project, Constantly get thrown into problem situations with very little notice.

Work can be demanding

At times you are working late and weekends to meet deadlines. Unfortunately, when you are not busy you must find a new staffing position which is stressful.

Excellent benefits

Long hours at time
工作文化

Talented people, great compensation and long hours

Everyone at Accenture is talented and hard-working. Long hours and lots of travel are the norm for consulting resources. Compensation is very good as is a time off, if you have time to use it. Selling yourself is essential to find your next project.

评价您最近的公司

分享您的经验以帮助其他人

Great work/life balance

Good pay, excellent culture. Worked here for over three years and have advanced in my short time. They should make it a little easier to move around within the company, though.

Bureacratic, Disorganized

I rejoined Accenture, having been contacted about rejoining. I ended up getting moved from project to project, with the assigned tasks having little to do with the skill set that I was hired for. The experience was not what I hoped it would be.

优点

Liberal work from home policy

Lack of interesting work

High Turnover

The BPO Sourcing Organization is not doing well? There is high customer turnover and all the experienced employees are leaving. New management is implementing new procedures that do not work.

Good pay

limited opportunity for growth
工作文化

Exellent place to work Balnaced work life Good benefits Various opprotunities in different fields Career growth opportnities with technical training provided.

Interesting, competitive environment

very bright people work there, very stressful, but rewarding environment. I would work for Accenture again if the opportunity arose. Management was not always truthful, but thats business

Depends on the job

The finance role is ver individualistic and mundane as the same tasks are completed every single month. You work in a "team" but it does not have much of a team environment. No much room for growth within finance, work remotely 3 days a week and are in the office only two days a week.
工作文化

A great place to start your career

A consulting position at Accenture post grad school is a terrific way to begin your career. The education is top notch and the exposure to clients and solving business issues first-hand is invaluable. Be prepared for long hours, lots of travel and, at entry level, some grunt work. You'll also be working with smart people who challenge your thinking and give you good feedback that you can apply throughout your career.

优点

Ability to build strong professional networks, practical hands-on exposure through consulting engagements

缺点

Long hours and travel for entry level positions
工作文化

A great place to cut your teeth

The company changed quite a bit since I started there, and I'm not always sure it was for the better. I think the culture became muted and the powerful driving force was altered. Still, I think it is a great place to find a job out of college and to learn a lot about a great variety of things.

优点

Good career growth early on

缺点

Pay lags comparable jobs outside of consulting
工作文化

Summary

Leader, strategist, and innovator in the financial services, information, and regulatory sectors, especially on issues of data, analytics, and governance. Demonstrated ability to formulate, build support for, and execute novel and effective strategies, tactics, and technologies that advance the success of complex organizations in turbulent markets and complex environments.
工作文化

Great place to work but pay was below market. We get to choose the projects we want to work on and there is lot of support/help from peers. Hours that help are the best perk they have.

Good projects

Salary

Contract Work -- Uncertainty

I started with this company as I had been out of work for almost a year. the hiring process was quick. The interviews were smooth. However, it was a contracted position. I wasn't made aware of that during the process and that the posibility of the contract not being renewed was discussed.

Great team to work with

It's a contractor position

Large scale consulting organization

Large consulting engagements, a lot of travel especially at more junior levels. Success in engagements was key to success in the organization and getting the opportunity to manage larger engagements.

Great Company

Great company to start your career and grow. Tons of opportunity to learn new skills set. Work hard play hard environment. Be ready to put long hours. However, the wealth of experience you will gain is worth it.

Administrative Assistant

Provided executive administrative support onsite and virtually to 2 IT directors. Heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, logistics, conference call and meeting scheduling, expense report preparation and processing.
工作文化

Provided administrative support to 2 Directors.

Administrative Assistant to 2 Directors who worked mostly offsite. Heavy calendar management and logistics for meetings, travel arrangements and hotel accommodations.
工作文化

Great experience for someone out of college!

They will work you hard but it is definitely worth it. You go at your own pace. The more you give in the more you will get from it. They will pay for training to get you up to speed.

想要了解更多在这里工作的感受?